Cosby vs Rockwood

cosbybball

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no one can run with them...they are fast and their speed plus ability is winning games big.

Just hope Matthew McGaha or Russell Valentine can fill the role of Hewitt - if in fact he is injured badly.

I didn't get to watch tonight, as I soccer had concession stand duty, but Matthew really impressed me at Pigeon Forge the other night. He's strong, got good speed, and no fear. I was thinking the other day that if he had played all four years, he would be doing a fairly awesome job now. I think he can step up.

sorry i misunderstood you. i think they can compete with anybody in 1A. no i havent seen any chattanooga teams play. they definitely have a much easier road to the state tournament than any chatanooga team. this is probably the best cosby team there will be in the next 5 or 10 years. i think they will take advantage of that.

IF Cosby plays their top game and can play good team ball, and utilize their weapons they can compete with the teams from Chattanooga - I think.

But I also know that competition down there and out west is a heckuva lot different from whats going on in East TN - especially this year.

Something thats a concern to me - and I think I have somewhat of a coachs mentaility - is that Cosby has been in only one close game all season, this week at Pigeon Forge.

Everything else has been a win of 10 or more or a 16-point loss. How will Cosby react if they're suddenly in a tight game with their season on the line? Thats a question I think is worth asking.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that (that is a tight game :lol: )

Grace concerns me because I think they have a lot of experience. Temple is always talented, and always has a Skogen running around somewhere, I'm sure.

West TN is always tough. But dont know Specifically.

But lets get through the regular season, and Districts and Regionals and Substate before we get to all that....