Red Boiling Springs Number 1 in the state

DaCoach

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a RBS student or fan, but it seems to me that their girls basketball team is being talked about like it's their football team or something. Every time I read threads about them, people are hating on them, especially Jackson Co. fans. They're ranked pretty high, and have been, and they've got a pretty good record, so why is that?

I'm not a RBS student or fan, but it seems to me that their girls basketball team is being talked about like it's their football team or something. Every time I read threads about them, people are hating on them, especially Jackson Co. fans. They're ranked pretty high, and have been, and they've got a pretty good record, so why is that?

The first week of the AP poll had RBS #1!!!

We have a good girls team and a veteran coach, and it seems we are the target.

Near impossible to go undefeated when you play good teams.