What is everyone's prediction who is going to win State?

Guest unknownfooker

Guest unknownfooker

I'm taking Smyrna because they have great bowlers, an awesome coach, and also don't forget the supporters. They never give no matter what. If Smyrna gets put out, I would have to take LaVergne. Just like Smyrna they never give up. Everyone is talking about Hixson. I've never heard of them. But I've heard they have been talking a lot of crap though.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm taking Smyrna because they have great bowlers, an awesome coach, and also don't forget the supporters. They never give no matter what. If Smyrna gets put out, I would have to take LaVergne. Just like Smyrna they never give up. Everyone is talking about Hixson. I've never heard of them. But I've heard they have been talking a lot of crap though.

I'm with you on the Hixson remark. My guess would be Smyrna since they didn't lose anyone from last year. My for the team to cause some upsets is MJHS. They are very under rated.

I wish I could be there to see Smyrna reem up some Soddy aaa. So, this means LaVergne is going to face Hixson or someone else. Either way if LaVergne loses I want Smyrna to go all the way. But hopefully LaVergne will straight up hand it to the team they are going to face. Go Smyrna!!!! Kyle you probably know who this is.

I see Smyrna rockin Soddy. Kyle, I hope you shoot the lights out and shut some of those people up that are runnin their mouths and know nothing about bowling.

So, unknownfooker, who are you? I might know you. I'm mitch curran, bowled for MJHS the last 4 years. I pwned Kyle last year in state. Lucky for him his team bailed him out. Just messin with ya Kyle!

Good Luck to all you kids! (Gives thumbs up...oh yeah) :thumb:

I see Smyrna rockin Soddy. Kyle, I hope you shoot the lights out and shut some of those people up that are runnin their mouths and know nothing about bowling.

So, unknownfooker, who are you? I might know you. I'm mitch curran, bowled for MJHS the last 4 years. I pwned Kyle last year in state. Lucky for him his team bailed him out. Just messin with ya Kyle!

Good Luck to all you kids! (Gives thumbs up...oh yeah) :angry:

Mitch, you do know me but you don't know me very well. My name is Doug Geisler. I bowl on LaVergne's team. I met you last year during state. Then, I seen you awhile ago when Hermitage Lanes had the sport shot league. I came a few weeks with James Skinner(Skinny). But yeah you probably know me. But I got to go.

Mitch, you do know me but you don't know me very well. My name is Doug Geisler. I bowl on LaVergne's team. I met you last year during state. Then, I seen you awhile ago when Hermitage Lanes had the sport shot league. I came a few weeks with James Skinner(Skinny). But yeah you probably know me. But I got to go.

Yeah man i know you. So what do you think about the Soddy and Hixson hype? I'm down here in Chattanooga and I'll tell you they are in for a big surprise when they see what the Nashville area has got in store for them. As much of an MJHS fan I am, I do have to say that Smyrna is lookin good...what am I sayin. I need to fit in on here and speak my mind. MJHS IS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER TO WALK THE EARTH!!! NO ONE IN STATE OR THE WORLD STANDS A CHANCE!...except Smyrna..and maybe Hendersonville...and that Jesus guy, I heard he's pretty good too. :thumb:

Ezell is gonna take state all the way. Oh. wait, nevermind, Ezell stinks, but Ezell would have taken state.......Oh wait, nope wrong again. The girls team only wants to have their own bowling ball b/c they don't want to get their hands dirty. =P. (I had to put up with this type of stuff for 4 years...I deserve an award or somethin' for most patience w/o killing anyone), but seriously I don't have any clue who is going to win state b/c I haven't been keeping up with all of that.

I do believe that they should make all high school bowling including state a sport shot which, I believe, would make this much more interesting.

....Everyone is talking about Hixson. I've never heard of them. But I've heard they have been talking a lot of crap though.

No one from Hixson's boys team has been talking any crap. They have had a lot said about them, but none of their boys are even on here, so don't say they're talking crap.

Good luck to all the teams!

Yeah man i know you. So what do you think about the Soddy and Hixson hype? I'm down here in Chattanooga and I'll tell you they are in for a big surprise when they see what the Nashville area has got in store for them. As much of an MJHS fan I am, I do have to say that Smyrna is lookin good...what am I sayin. I need to fit in on here and speak my mind. MJHS IS THE GREATEST TEAM EVER TO WALK THE EARTH!!! NO ONE IN STATE OR THE WORLD STANDS A CHANCE!...except Smyrna..and maybe Hendersonville...and that Jesus guy, I heard he's pretty good too. :lol:

Whats up mitch its Derek what are you up to man you know you are going to have to come cheer us on in state. Maybe we will bowl MJHS. Keep the trash talking going.