What is everyone's prediction who is going to win State?

Guest unknownfooker

I'm taking Smyrna because they have great bowlers, an awesome coach, and also don't forget the supporters. They never give no matter what. If Smyrna gets put out, I would have to take LaVergne. Just like Smyrna they never give up. Everyone is talking about Hixson. I've never heard of them. But I've heard they have been talking a lot of crap though.

Is this Doug if so you picked the right team to win state. Naw just playin yall need to win in Chattanoga

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Right My boy landon Turner is gonna take the state title as soon as his ankle heals.

Who? And what "title" are you talkin about? If this guys can stand in the same room with Barnes then he might be decent. What's his average?(No inflated stats either, cause i highly doubt this guy would average even close to 200)

Who? And what "title" are you talkin about? If this guys can stand in the same room with Barnes then he might be decent. What's his average?(No inflated stats either, cause i highly doubt this guy would average even close to 200)

Dude Mitch we threw so ball so freaking good today. I shot 702 Chris White shot 722. We rocked it man. We beat soddy 25-2 and Lavergne got beat 21-6.

YEa right my boy LT was averaging 210 before he blew out his ankle in a freak ping pong injury. HE still averages 190.

I hate when those things happen. I was averaging 220 when I lost my leg in Nam. Now i only shoot in the 130's. LOL! But really, so who does he bowl for and are you really him pretending to be someone else like everyone else on here?