Cascade vs. Webb

Crunchtime

With Cascade just beating webb by 31 last time I think the boys from webb will be ready this time. They had a few of there players under the weather.

Be ready to smell webb feet!!! :angry:

Webb by 5

Now that's the funniest post I have ever seen. Webb couldn't even beat Cascade's middle school team, much less beat the high school team at Cascade. Shoot as bad as Community is this year, when they play Webb, its an automatic "W" for the Vikings. Crunchtime I think you have been smelling too many feet over there at Webb. LOL

Now that's the funniest post I have ever seen. Webb couldn't even beat Cascade's middle school team, much less beat the high school team at Cascade. Shoot as bad as Community is this year, when they play Webb, its an automatic "W" for the Vikings. Crunchtime I think you have been smelling too many feet over there at Webb. LOL

there is more than one team in Bell Buckle and Webb has the brains enough to know that Cascade cannot hit their free throws. So be looking for alot of fouls and a sloppy game!!

word at the cafe is webb has a new transfer.