RBS @ Lafayette

swanson71

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MACON IS QUITE A BIT BETTER SINCE EARLIER GAME. RBS IS WORSE. MACON IS ALSO COMPETING IN 7AA.RBS IS STRUGLING IN 7A MACON AT HOME WILL WIN BY 15

Yeah they're competing in 7aa, but they're 3-6 against teams they've played that's come out region 4a, only beating HS, RBS and TC...You beat TC when they didn't have there football players, and you beat HS and RBS, but they've also beat Lafayette...Macon has competed better in that 2a region so far than they have the 1a region...If you ask me Macon and RBS seem about similar to me, and I believe it'll be hard fought out game with both niether team, I believe, winning by 15...

Do I dare say that 7A is better than 7AA? :D

Wait, I already have!!! :D

Should be a great game with Lafayette having the edge with home court advantage!!! :ph34r:

i don't know how you say 7a is better in boy's bb than 7aa when L A 7aa has beat clay,jackson and pickett county in 7a by 30 plus points each AND THESE ARE THE 3 BEST IN7A

i don't know how you say 7a is better in boy's bb than 7aa when L A 7aa has beat clay,jackson and pickett county in 7a by 30 plus points each AND THESE ARE THE 3 BEST IN7A

Just those 3 teams and Clay beat LA as well...But lafayette has handled every other team in that district except LA...RBS give Lafayette a better game than any of those teams other than LA, and RBS is 5 or 6th in there district where RBS could very well be 2nd or 3rd...

actually la only beat jc by 20 and they were never ahead by more. it was close at the half(5 points i think)

Just those 3 teams and Clay beat LA as well...But lafayette has handled every other team in that district except LA...RBS give Lafayette a better game than any of those teams other than LA, and RBS is 5 or 6th in there district where RBS could very well be 2nd or 3rd...

don't think rbs could beat dekalb co. or upperman in the other district. my guess is they would not make it out of the district tourney in AA.

actually la only beat jc by 20 and they were never ahead by more. it was close at the half(5 points i think)

don't think rbs could beat dekalb co. or upperman in the other district. my guess is they would not make it out of the district tourney in AA.

Lafayette isn't that much better than RBS if any at all, and Lafayett has had there way with that district other than LA...