DISTRICT 5-AA

Central_Charger

It's humorous for anyone from Polk to disparage anyone's education. I am willing to bet if you compare literacy rates you would be quite embarrassed.

LOL, I bet the numbers are staggering...

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG.....No we can't cause meigs hates central and central hates meigs. It's been like that for years, and I'm from meigs so I HATE central. Let's keep fighting!!! I enjoy it very much. GO TIGERS!!!

And Central owns Meigs...so keep hatin, cuz God knows you can't beat us in Basketball... :D

Your not bein told by someone from Polk, hatred for Central is widespread in these parts. You asked about MY schools disrtict, region, etc. record and i told you, so don't worry, you didn't burst MY bubble.

Now if Bolivar Central and Mitchell, both teams being blessed with much more talent McMinn Central, are both beatable, why aren't you?

Oh, by the way, if your so worried about Polks records why don't you just look for them yourself. I'm sure with your outstanding intellect that it would be no problem. :thumb:

Ok, I took you up on your offer and checked out Polk's website...here are the numbers for all you Polk people that are actually literate...yall are 11-10 overall, 6-7 in the district...yall have the 76th ranked schedule and the 51st strength ranking...yall are scoring an average of 60 points per game and giving up an average of 56 points per game...yall are winning on average by 4 points per game...your biggest loss is against...my, my, look at this...McMinn Central, and it was by 34 points...those are just the numbers...so don't take your complaints up with me this time...now these next stats are for the dude from Meigs who felt the need to say something...your figures are actually worse then Polk's...yall are 10-12 overall, 5-9 in the district...you all play the 78th toughest schedule and have a strength ranking of 63rd...yall score an average of 49 points per game and give up an average of 50 points per game and on average, yall lose by 1 point per game...your biggest loss is against, surprise surprise, McMinn Central, and it was a 24 point loss...again, these are just the numbers, take your complaints up with your respective teams, not me...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a shame that we can't root for a district team when they make it to the substate or state. However the way Central's fans act it is hard to root for them. That is why everyone in this district roots for their team and whoever Central is playing against.

It is a shame that we can't root for a district team when they make it to the substate or state. However the way Central's fans act it is hard to root for them. That is why everyone in this district roots for their team and whoever Central is playing against.

I can assure you that it does not hurt Central's feelings much. They are too busy playing ball.

Actually, we do have some hardware...countless district titles, a few region & sub-state titles...how many of those do your boys have??? Not as much as MC I bet...anyways, I already said what you said about Central goin to state but havin nothin to show for it...Polk & Central have nothing to show for it...and again...I am referring to the state titles you have in MEN'S BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!! Not other sports...MEN'S BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!! And no, the feeder schools have nothing to do with it...Central has 3...and McMinn Central and Polk County are both AA so quit complaining...if we were AAA and yall were AA, I would understand, but we're not and I don't...and make no mistake, Central will bring back some hardware...whether or not they bring back a gold ball is up to them...and you're gettin awfully riled up just because I asked a simple question...in reference to how many times your men had been to state...which you still haven't answered, but oh well...anyways, I seriously wanna know how many times Polk's men have been to state...seriously...get at me with a figure, Im curious...anyways, how is Central cocky??? All I did was state facts...how is that cocky??? Anyways, when you are as good as them, you can afford to be a lil cocky...are yall ranked in the state??? Have yall even been to region in the last few years??? Have yall won a district/region/substate title in the last 10 years??? Didn't think so...maybe Polk County should erect a sign outside that says Cockiest School in the state of Tennesee, Yet Biggest Underachievers...

im not bein cocky, you just said Central wins championships, yet you have no GOLD BALL and i could care less what board it is, WE GOT ONE, YOU DONT SO SHUT UP..............and lets look back......1999 PCHS DISTRICT CHAMPS, REGION, SUB STATE RUNNER-UP.... so we been there, but, what about FOOTBALL.what about BASEBALL,. you have one sport you guys can do somethin in, BUT YOU DONT HAVE A TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO UNTIL YOU GET ONE,,,,, DEAL WITH IT

What do you mean the way Central's fans act??? At games, Central's fans show alot of class...I think what it all comes down to is jealousy...

I can assure you that it does not hurt Central's feelings much. They are too busy playing ball.

Exactly, Central is winning games, they don't care what anybody thinks about them...#1 in the state, 23-1...enough said...

im not bein cocky, you just said Central wins championships, yet you have no GOLD BALL and i could care less what board it is, WE GOT ONE, YOU DONT SO SHUT UP..............and lets look back......1999 PCHS DISTRICT CHAMPS, REGION, SUB STATE RUNNER-UP.... so we been there, but, what about FOOTBALL.what about BASEBALL,. you have one sport you guys can do somethin in, BUT YOU DONT HAVE A TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO UNTIL YOU GET ONE,,,,, DEAL WITH IT

Central does win Championships...District Titles, Region Titles, & Sub-State tTitles are championshisps...and we've established yall have a gold ball and Central doesn't congratulations...lol, you gettin awful riled up just cuz of a comment aintchu??? 1999...was that boys or girls dude??? And so what if we just have one sport, at least we're consistently good at that one sport...yall win sparingly in basketball and yall don't even win championships in football, other then maybe a region title here and there, so again, congratulations...and actually, we have a silver ball for football from the '93 season...so we have been there as well...and we have also been to the state finals a few times in baseball as well...so its not like we haven't been there...however, this is my point...in men's basketball, Polk County nor McMinn Central has a state title...however, McMinn Central has always had and always will have the better boy's basketball program...so you deal with it...those are the facts...

blueandwhite or should I say dumb and dumber or maybe just DA. Central hasnt always dominated the district. Central has a good basketball team for our district but try and compare them with the Sweetwater teams when Aaron Green played and you will see that they are like everyone else in our district just trying to win the district and maybe the region, maybe get to the burro and then its over because you or nobody else can compeet with the likes of Bolivar, Haywood, Liberty Tech Magnet, MLK, or probably a dozen other teams who play in tougher districts and never get a chance to get there. So you just stay full of yourself or whatever you are full of and if you get to the Burro I hope you open up with the best or worst team over there because it wont matter. By the way I dont think Central was better than Polk in 1999.

blueandwhite or should I say dumb and dumber or maybe just DA. Central hasnt always dominated the district. Central has a good basketball team for our district but try and compare them with the Sweetwater teams when Aaron Green played and you will see that they are like everyone else in our district just trying to win the district and maybe the region, maybe get to the burro and then its over because you or nobody else can compeet with the likes of Bolivar, Haywood, Liberty Tech Magnet, MLK, or probably a dozen other teams who play in tougher districts and never get a chance to get there. So you just stay full of yourself or whatever you are full of and if you get to the Burro I hope you open up with the best or worst team over there because it wont matter. By the way I dont think Central was better than Polk in 1999.

Yeah, that was like 15 years agao with Green...before 2001-2002, our last state appearance was 1991-1992...so youre refering to an event 10-15 years in the past...thats the only place the glory for Polk exists is in the past...lol, Im sorry I've upset you with the truth so much that I've made you resort to calling me names...but at least I know the truth is sinking in...and Central can compete with anybody in the state...in AA at least...and if you don't think Central was better then Polk in 1999, then thats your perrogative, more power to you...but my question of whether it was their boys or girls that won district in 1999 still hasn't been answered...

First of all let me say that Coach Davis from Polk is a good coach and his numbers will prove it. The reason he struggles now is because he doesnt exactly have the atheletes that Central has. If he coached at Central there would be no change as far as success, WE WOULD STILL BE WINNING. As far as other teams in the disrict not cheering for Central, NEWSFLASH- WE DONT CARE!!!!! Central has always been the team that everbody wants to beat. Thats good because that means Central is DOMINATING 5AA in basketball and we dont need support from any body else! I find it funny that a person from Polk would say our basketball teams choke at the state tourney when their beloved football team CHOKES every year in the 1st game of the playoffs. As far as the Aaron Green Sweetwater team goes that was a great team. I would love to see that team and this years Central go at it. But if you want to argue championships, the best basketball team from this area never made it out of the region. That would be the 89-90 McMinn team when John Thomas was a senior and Ronnie Mac. was a junior. In closing, Coach Davis IS A GOOD COACHand the Chargers DONT NEED NOR WANT ANY SUPPORT FROM ANY OTHER FANS!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all let me say that Coach Davis from Polk is a good coach and his numbers will prove it. The reason he struggles now is because he doesnt exactly have the atheletes that Central has. If he coached at Central there would be no change as far as success, WE WOULD STILL BE WINNING. As far as other teams in the disrict not cheering for Central, NEWSFLASH- WE DONT CARE!!!!! Central has always been the team that everbody wants to beat. Thats good because that means Central is DOMINATING 5AA in basketball and we dont need support from any body else! I find it funny that a person from Polk would say our basketball teams choke at the state tourney when their beloved football team CHOKES every year in the 1st game of the playoffs. As far as the Aaron Green Sweetwater team goes that was a great team. I would love to see that team and this years Central go at it. But if you want to argue championships, the best basketball team from this area never made it out of the region. That would be the 89-90 McMinn team when John Thomas was a senior and Ronnie Mac. was a junior. In closing, Coach Davis IS A GOOD COACHand the Chargers DONT NEED NOR WANT ANY SUPPORT FROM ANY OTHER FANS!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great points all around

and making "music"

Well, its good to see nobody has forgotten Cody Browder...