Alcoa at AE Part 2

Turtle

The first game Alcoa won the game big however this game had the making of an ESPN Classic. Whoa what a finish which took place. AE was down by 12 with 2:10 left in the ball game, Alcoa was just having their way with the Roadrunners and then the crowd got hype and the team responded to their 6th man. The Roadrunners made a huge come back to win the game on a buzzer beater 3 point shot by Darryl Florence. WOW!!!!!!! What a game and what a come back.....

Way to Never Die ROADRUNNERS, you deserved this victory. Alcoa, you played hard but as the old saying goes, "Its Hard Being a Roadrunner and Beating the Roadrunners :( " But on the real, my hat is off to #14 of Alcoa, boy he was hittin' those 3's from all over the court. He's a baller. Kryus, great game I know Mimi was proud of you.

My hat is off to Markeis "Ski Bo" Barrett oh my bad, its Ski Digity now!!! Nice Moe Hawk ;)

Edited by Turtle

Great game Roadrunners!!!

Continue to play hard. I believe some great things are in store for this team!!! This team is peaking at the right time and will make a strong run in the post-season. The Roadrunners are team that NOBODY will want to play come tournament time!!!

Go Roadrunners!!!

YES SIR!!! Bearden at AE coming soon... Tony White, JR. vs Kite who's ready for this match up?

Congrats on the win. I know that we've been playing some terrible ball of late, but it sounded like we played better on Friday. #14 Daniel Stubblefield, had actually quit the team because of personal reasons the day before the game, but Coach Marsh got him to come back, and 9 3-pointers sounds like a good welcome back to me.

I didn't get to see this game, but from what I hear it was an instant classic. I'm glad we've got games this week against Gibbs and Seymour, because we should beat them, and our team needs those wins, badly. But best of luck the rest of the year, and I'm SURE we'll meet again in the region tourney. Probably another classic.