Red Boiling vs. Clarkrange score & details please!

mrbasketball

got milk? muffin? no score. come on, don't bash hermitage spgs. and then do the same thing as them. score someone.

:lol: Sorry been laughing to hard about the HS dynasty coming to a crash!!!

No one has built RBS up to the level that HS has been built up to and now that has come crashing down! I tried to tell everyone last season that HS would be no better than RBS this season, and no one believed me! And I just think it is funny to see so many people bash RBS and yet the walls keep coming dowm on HS!

See you in the tourney!!! :D

got milk? muffin? no score. come on, don't bash hermitage spgs. and then do the same thing as them. score someone.

HAHA your halarious...I've never not posted when we haven't loss...I was gone somewhere else last night and I got on the girls forum and that was it...I've always posted win or lose when I got a chance...Unlike HS who hasn't said a word since they've been thumped the other night against PC...

HS had themselves as high as 2nd in the district...I picked them 5/6 and so did milk...

But I left the game kinda early last night so I didn't get a score...though when I left it was 20-30 Clarkrange...but I heard that we ended up losing by 20 or 25 points...

HAHA...we don't post right after ONE game and ends up that we never post at all when we lose...

Well with sam after the game last night and some other friends and he nor did anyone say anything about dexter's ankle...So I really don't know...but i'd like to find out soon...Dexter may not be all that much offensively, but he's a decent defensive ball player...better than anyone else on the bench...