OS vs AC friday night

geico

Bballnuts that is funny you said that. Coach Christopher seems to disagree. She seems to think AC played there best game of the year against OS last time they played or so she said this morning. Yeah can you believe a coach would say that about a team she is going to face tonight. Wow and people wonder why OS doesnt get any respect how about giving some to a team that beat you. It should be a good one tonight at AC I just wonder if AC can but together another career performance against the Lady Bobcats. What is she thinking saying something like that? Or was she thinking??? Bballmom and regal can you believe she said this?

I din't hear it with my own ears and like a former OS high coach said to me once if you don't see it with your own eyes or hear it with your own ears consider it hearsay.

Great win last night ladies, how ever you scared me a little bit getting outscored in the 2nd 1/2 21-11. But a W is W now isn't it?

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to congratulate OS! I never thought they would beat AC. I did say "if they both played their best games", from what I've read, AC didnt play as well as they could. However, it doest matter now. OS is a very good ball team and they proved it!

No hard feelings here! I'm sure the girls and Coach Christopher will thank you! Way to be a stand up man about it!

Wow, I to agree with soshs05--Why do not post up a 6'4" girl? and why do not guard the best player on the other team the first half? OS great win and you definitely out coached ac. The only warning is ac has beem playing so bad dont get to excited about beating them--as oddsmaker said both their districts are cupcakes

SOS what was the comment about someone maybe playing at grammar school games?

Wow, I to agree with soshs05--Why do not post up a 6'4" girl? and why do not guard the best player on the other team the first half? OS great win and you definitely out coached ac. The only warning is ac has beem playing so bad dont get to excited about beating them--as oddsmaker said both their districts are cupcakes

SOS what was the comment about someone maybe playing at grammar school games?

The only thing exciting about this is people are trying to bash Coach Christopher and I think it back fired this time. What do you think geico?

Edited by Regal

Do you honestly think that it would be said in the newspaper??? Somebody is running their mouth and it wouldn't surprise me as to who it was!!! GO COACH!!!!

Just be careful on whos around when you are talking in general, someone may be playing at grammer school games!!!

That was my point! Great win Bobcats!!!