Hermitage Springs at Trousdale

foxracing_74

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOx racing tlc kaexo etc etc

seen where wild man hatcher had 5 points last night

hey horsepi are you the person who is famous for that saying??? Yes wild man hatcher did have 5 points the other night he played really well. As for getting them fired up i try to but i am not sure what our problem is but we need to getting back on the right track BAD!!!!!!!

P.S She Said HEY and WE "ALL" Miss YOU!!!!!! :lol:

Be suprised if you actually get a reply to that. Like I said earlier though. They definately can't say that they got cheated out of it... The refs called really well. H.S people run off when they lose. What is up with that?

Nope, HS has never lost a game! The refs lost this game, one way or another!!! ;)

Fox you get to play in the metal building tonight low celings

thanks for the reply

I left a couple of ss of my username figured it wouldn't be appropriate

Hey horsepi i do not remember this place i think I was doing something and could not go to it over the summer. All the boys say it has low ceilings it just doe snot click in my head where this is but o well maybe we can get back on the right track tonight and get a Win!!!!!

Hey horsepi i do not remember this place i think I was doing something and could not go to it over the summer. All the boys say it has low ceilings it just doe snot click in my head where this is but o well maybe we can get back on the right track tonight and get a Win!!!!!

can't remember either you might have been working

good place to play

kaexo never knew who that was always thought that maybe but not for sure he done a good job of hiding it for a long time

Edited by horsepi

. As for getting them fired up i try to but i am not sure what our problem is but we need to getting back on the right track BAD!!!!!!!

This will be so hard for HS because you are just now playing the toughest part of yalls schedule...

Be suprised if you actually get a reply to that. Like I said earlier though. They definately can't say that they got cheated out of it... The refs called really well. H.S people run off when they lose. What is up with that?

Though you said something about it, noone else from HS will...It'll always be the refs fault or something the refs done...

can't remember either you might have been working

good place to play

kaexo never knew who that was always thought that maybe but not for sure he done a good job of hiding it for a long time

I knew exactly who kaeXo was for a long time...just never said anything...

This will be so hard for HS because you are just now playing the toughest part of yalls schedule...

Though you said something about it, noone else from HS will...It'll always be the refs fault or something the refs done...

I knew exactly who kaeXo was for a long time...just never said anything...

swanson71 what are you doing now