Karns and Clinton

thekidd0086

This isn't going to be a close game and i don't care where its at, Clinton is playing good ball and they can't guard dye or dixon. Good luck, maybe it won't be 0ver 40 this time.

You never know, it might be a close game or it might not. It justs depends on how Clinton comes into Karns. If they come in there thinking they are going to win by 40 then they will. But if they come in flat, it might be close.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the prepxtra section and i can't belive that clinton is not in the top ten. They were on a 6 game winning beating the top 4 team in east tennessee. I am tired of prepxtra jsut picking knoxville teams. Get real, clinton could beat any team in knoxville.

yea bearden is a joke. 21-1 against teams like lenior city south doyle heritage

talk about overrated give me a brake

I'm not a fan of polls, but I think it has more to do with Clintons 8 losses then their 15 wins. I doubt the people who vote on that poll even know who Clinton has even played.

No matter who it is, the only thing that matters in the end is if you won your final game. If you did then you are state champs, if not then your season ended like all the rest of the teams, with a loss.

I'm not a fan of polls, but I think it has more to do with Clintons 8 losses then their 15 wins. I doubt the people who vote on that poll even know who Clinton has even played.

No matter who it is, the only thing that matters in the end is if you won your final game. If you did then you are state champs, if not then your season ended like all the rest of the teams, with a loss.

I completly agree, thats all that matters. I think alot of ppl will be surprised when they see how well clinton plays in the post season.

A great game indeed. My only gripe is about the refs. Now i know, i know...dont whine about the refs, but the saga seems to continue for Clinton. I dont know what Coach Chris as done to anger every ref from here to Georgia, but man... that game was much closer than it should have been.

In the same sense...credit to Karns. They certainly didnt hand it to Clinton. Some of the best 3 point shooting i've ever seen. It was just mistakes in their fundamentals that wound up hurting them. That and not being able to keep the D&D boys ( Dye and Dixon) contained. In the same sense, word was they were without their best player, and they still had two guys with over 20 pts also. All around a good game.

And just for the sake of saying...I Totally agree about how Prep Xtra totally disregaurds Clinton in everyway possible. sometimes i think the Dragons could go undefeated and they'd still find a reason or way to place them below Halls and Bearden.