Baylor vs. McCallie...

nawdawg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that guys knows what im talking about....i don't care who dan waddell is, if robby wants to break his neck he will and then he will use it as a toothpick. But i heard he might actually go up to wrestle derrick walker or all the way up to heavy and wrestle still and dominate like all nbk's do.

i dont think that he would rick that as to go up and wrestle walker...while i am most definetly rooting for robinson, some decisions, such as going up to 189 or heavy, like you suggested, would be the best way for him to loose. There are just some things like that that would best be unchanced. I believe him adn the Waddell boy at 152 would be the best match, they are both pretty equal where i see them.

i dont think that he would rick that as to go up and wrestle walker...while i am most definetly rooting for robinson, some decisions, such as going up to 189 or heavy, like you suggested, would be the best way for him to loose. There are just some things like that that would best be unchanced. I believe him adn the Waddell boy at 152 would be the best match, they are both pretty equal where i see them.

We have several McCallie boys posting some nonsensical shifts in the line up. Don't take them seriously. I would be surprised if we see much shifting from either team in tomorrow's match. Next week might be different but tomorrow things will probably be pretty straight up. No matter what happens, most of these posts are not real options.

Is there a brunch in the making before the match?

Bobby Huffaker will be feasting on the Baylor 215 wrestler in a fashion most comparable to David Acomba's Night of the Living Dead circa 1989. Where the main zombie rips the pizza guy's head off with his teeth and manages to nick the jugular. With Bobby being the zombie, and the Baylor guy being the headless blood fountain. Seriously, the trainer went ahead and brought a three dozen or so extra towels.

Mayhem will ensue

Edited by palmetto6

Is there a brunch in the making before the match?

Looks like an old fashion pub crawl along Frazier Avenue is taking shape between the North Chatt Cat and, for the more discerning taste, The Northshore Grill. Sounds like a natural for our Irish friends (The Area 2 A-AA dual champs... congratulations. Was there any doubt?). All PMS & RAC members and prospects are cordially invited.

Looks like an old fashion pub crawl along Frazier Avenue is taking shape between the North Chatt Cat and, for the more discerning taste, The Northshore Grill. Sounds like a natural for our Irish friends (The Area 2 A-AA dual champs... congratulations. Was there any doubt?). All PMS & RAC members and prospects are cordially invited.

I thought the official name of The Northshore Grill was changed to The Divorce Shore Grill!! be careful. :lol: