Obion Co Stats in The Jackson Sun

13AA Guru

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 girls over 50%, why is there record so bad???

Tip: Don't run out of timeouts Tuesday nite! :thumb:

Why is the record like it is, well because early in the season, OC did struggle at times, and for various reasons lost several close games. Again when you take good shots, close in, and you put your work in everyday, it is not uncommon to shoot a good %.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by VOREBS

3 girls over 50%, why is there record so bad???

Tip: Don't run out of timeouts Tuesday nite! :lol:

Maybe :thumb: "there" :thumb: record is "so bad" because the teams that have beaten them have a combined record of 148-35. That is a little over 76% winning percentage. On that subject, the Lady Rebels have split with Union City, Gleason, and Milan, three teams that are combined 60-11. Maybe "there" record is so bad because they only have 2 seniors on the team and freshmen and sophomores are carrying a lot of the load. Maybe "there" coach realizes that a fast start means jack compared to a strong finish. Maybe "there" just finding the right rotation after a couple of injuries. Maybe "there" record is not 24-1 or whatever, but when the post season starts, I don't think records mean much. Ask Union City’s boys about last year. Or ask Gibson County’s girls about the 2003-2004 season. Or ask USC about the Rose Bowl, Indy about the AFC semis, or the Cardinals about the NLCS. A “good” record just puts a bulls-eye on your back. Have fun dodging the arrows. Keep on dwelling on our record. We’ll be happy flying under the radar.

Here's to playing Westview in the region semis.

Tip: When it rains, tilt your head down a bit; wouldn't want you to drown. :lol:

Go Lady Rebs!!

PowerSet...I truely hope you get that region semis wish. Only an idiot would say they wanted a piece of Westview in the region semis. Good luck in that 4-5 game, ya'll might not get out of the district, and then all this talk will mean nothing! The best chance for Obion is to win a coin toss with Milan for the 3rd spot! :thumb:

Thnaks fo the egnilsh lesosn. I needed it vrey mcuh! :thumb:

Not the diaper genie! Daddy, I need that thing....now get over hear and get this PP diaper off of me!

WOW!!! These yougins start early...can use the computer but can't wipe? Something seems fishy about that....

I can hardlywait to hear....O-C...O-C...O-C...O-C, with the good old Westview reply after the O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Up 'View!!!!!!!!