Siegel @ Oakland

Harris' hooligans

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Black Hole

yes, siegel is out of control B) little do you know, we have plans to assasinate the prime minister of malasia, chissel jimmy "jesus" odens face on mt. rushmore, and sell oakland students to the underground slave trade ... not to mention, we are all junior members of the russian mafia and our arrogant parents are neo nazis. the world is ours for the taking ... and we shall call it siegel nation. you just wait MSK.

wow, i dont know what got in to me.

You scare me B)

well see, we never really buy our tickets from the presales ... we always just show up early and get ours from the door. but since we were told no tickets were going to be sold at the doors there was a rush to get them at school. when you guys came to siegel, yall could buy them at the door. so the tickets being sold at shs during school hours wouldnt make any difference in whether or not yall got your tickets or not. i hope you're right though, and they are selling at the door bc we had 400 tickets to distribute to (im guessing) 1200 students ... which means 2/3 of us dont get to go to the game. again, i hope you're right and it was all a big miscommunication between our administrations. or maybe ours thought this would make a funny joke?

I've said this over and over. They will sell until the tickets run out, that could be 9:00 AM tomorrow or 9:00PM tomorrow. Everyone needs to understand this is to eliminate having too many people in the gym, as was the case earlier. I am not promsing sales at the door tomorrow, I can't do that....Just know there are about 800 more left to sell. And if they DON'T sell any tomorrow night, you wouldn't want them to....it will be too many people in the gym. You sold 400 already, that's 2/3 the whole downstairs on 1 side.

And my point was that we couldn't have bought them at the door at Siegel IF yall had sold 1300-1400 presale either, so it's the same...just because it didn't happen doesn't make it any different.

Knowing KN, I doubt it was any funny joke, he wouldn't want any unneeded headaches.

i guess you really did need that nap after all B)

No nap, just a good basketball game.

I've said this over and over. They will sell until the tickets run out, that could be 9:00 AM tomorrow or 9:00PM tomorrow. Everyone needs to understand this is to eliminate having too many people in the gym, as was the case earlier. I am not promsing sales at the door tomorrow, I can't do that....Just know there are about 800 more left to sell. And if they DON'T sell any tomorrow night, you wouldn't want them to....it will be too many people in the gym. You sold 400 already, that's 2/3 the whole downstairs on 1 side.

And my point was that we couldn't have bought them at the door at Siegel IF yall had sold 1300-1400 presale either, so it's the same...just because it didn't happen doesn't make it any different.

Knowing KN, I doubt it was any funny joke, he wouldn't want any unneeded headaches.

No nap, just a good basketball game.

OH i gotcha now ... sorry, that just didnt click till you explained. were you not the one that was all about the napping?

Way to make sure the true NATION wll be there. This truely lit a larger flame under me and other nation members than anything u couldve done, i think this has made everyone madder and it deff. wont make us quiter. Please tell the Human Joke to please stop with his false reports that he has been delivering to siegel. Why limit siegels tickets though seriously. I mean we were the ones that stormed courts and interfered with the other schools players from exiting the court.If he were to limit tickets for anyone should be his own student body.

Edited by SiegelNation07

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825918656' date='Jan 30 2006 - 09:47 PM']

Way to make sure the true NATION wll be there. This truely lit a larger flame under me and other nation members than anything u couldve done, i think this has made everyone madder and it deff. wont make us quiter. Please tell the Human Joke to please stop with his false reports that he has been delivering to siegel.

okay ... we know your flame has been lit ... back when you called oakland in its entirety morons and jokes and everything else in the book ...

Been reading all the posts....this is crazy! Sparta has never been this crazy....lol. So am I reading this correctly? Please someone help me.....Harris is leaving? Is Dotson going with him?? We want him back!!! Just curious. If Harris leaves, you better hang on to Dotson. He will do a heck of a job.

Good luck Warriors, great job on Saturday beating Cleveland.