Single Middle School Player

Injen

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaylon Shannon from Wartburg. He shoots alot but most good players do. He rebounds and Scores and hustles. Not the best Attitude but I'd say he is one of the best middle school players around. He just trys a lil to hard.

I've saw Jaylon Shannon play he isnt the best in east tennessee. Also not even in Area II. He might be the best in Morgan County. But he is a good player.

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT EAST TN., BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE IN AREAII THAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO STOP HIM, WHEN HE IS ON HIS GAME. I SAW HIM GO FOR 20 OR MORE AND ALMOST BEAT ONEIDA SINGLE HANDED. AND ONEIDA IS THE BEST OR ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN AREAII. JAYLON SHANNON MAY NOT BE THE BEST PLAYER IN EAST TN., BUT HE IS UP THERE WITH THEM. AND HE IS ONLY A 7TH. GRADER.

When Holden Sexton from Oneida is wantin to play basketball he cant be stopped by most other players. He can play guard and post. I also think Mark Miller from Oneida is a good player. He can shoot from 3, and also from 15 feet out. He is a good post. He can rebound and shoot. He runs the floor and plays good defense. He is one of my favorites to watch.

Bradley Brooks from Huntsville is also a great player. He can shoot all over the court. He is also a very good defender.

Nobody can stop Wesley Quarles for Greeneville. Hes way too powerful. Landon Morrison for Greeneville can drive and shoot, hes also quick as lightening. Harris on Greeneville can shoot outside and has a nice mid range jump shot. I personally dont think anybdoy in middle school can beat these guys unless u match up a huge boy against the two guards morrison and harris.

Best Point Guard in 7th or 8th Grade is a 7th grader in Kingsport, Sevier Middle School.... Derrick Steele... period. Smooth as peanut butter, faster than an electric cat and can take over any game at any time.

You evidently haven't watched Greeneville. You know...the team that walked through the area tournament the same way they have walked over everyone this year. Ask around. They have a couple who can play with anyone in the state ( Wes Quarles and David Harris)