Baylor vs McCallie

the wrestler

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Baylor school for boys and girls. A hard fought victory. Drumroll please for Bearcats MVP of the match..........................................................

Trey Stavrum. This eight grader made a nice comeback to send the Red crowd into a unexpected frenzy. The Irish and the OLPHERS are proud of you.

Thanks Baylor & McCallie for putting on a great show

BCB

Harry it looks as if we may have to recruit a couple of strong players for our match-up in Clarksville against the Red Alum on Sat nite. I have Baylor as a slight favorite with these head to heads

Harry vs Coach J B

Bear Cat vs Raider76 B

Herm vs sassylongandlean Nd

Mtnrasslin vs Rawn Nd

Walkenvol vs Coachccarter B

I have it 3-2 Baylor but with hard work this week ,the Irish might pull off the upset of the year

GO IRISH

Edited by bear cat brown

Congrats to the Baylor school for boys and girls. A hard fought victory. Drumroll please for Bearcats MVP of the match..........................................................

Trey Stavrum. This eight grader made a nice comeback to send the Red crowd into a unexpected frenzy. The Irish and the OLPHERS are proud of you.

Thanks Baylor & McCallie for putting on a great show

BCB

Harry it looks as if we may have to recruit a couple of strong players for our match-up in Clarksville against the Red Alum on Sat nite. I have Baylor as a slight favorite with these head to heads

Harry vs Coach J B

Bear Cat vs Raider76 B

Herm vs sassylongandlean Nd

Mtnrasslin vs Rawn Nd

Walkenvol vs Coachccarter B

I have it 3-2 Baylor but with hard work this week ,the Irish might pull off the upset of the year

Who else wants in on the "Battle of the Bottle?"

GO IRISH

That's gay

That'll be one heck of a swing.

ya it would be quite an upset. I see Green, Perrin, and Austin winning next week. Each of them performed poorly. It was a good win for Stavrum but i wouldn't expect for it to go like that next time. Zach Goss also lost a close match to Doster

Expect to see a completely different Big Blue team at duals.

ya it would be quite an upset. I see Green, Perrin, and Austin winning next week. Each of them performed poorly. It was a good win for Stavrum but i wouldn't expect for it to go like that next time. Zach Goss also lost a close match to Doster

Expect to see a completely different Big Blue team at duals.

You have to have a little offense, something that I did not see in green and austin. If I was down by a point or two and I didn't attempt a shot , Yogi and Steve might have had a suggestive word to me. Still you might be right, things will proabaly be different next time, they always are.

bear cat

ps I still don't like seeing you in red Yogi, It just ain't natural

BOON-A

Edited by bear cat brown

You have to have a little offense, something that I did not see in green and austin. If I was down by a point or two and I didn't attempt a shot , Yogi and Steve might have had a suggestive word to me. Still you might be right, things will proabaly be different next time, they always are.

bear cat

ps I still don't like seeing you in red Yogi, It just ain't natural

BOON-A

Your completely right about Green and Austin not attacking, but I'm hoping they will be a little more agressive after there losses. It seems to me that a lot of McCallie wrestlers, including Green and Austin, don't have anything to lose this weekend. What I'm saying is that next match its balls to the wall for a dissapointed Tornado squad.

Your completely right about Green and Austin not attacking, but I'm hoping they will be a little more agressive after there losses. It seems to me that a lot of McCallie wrestlers, including Green and Austin, don't have anything to lose this weekend. What I'm saying is that next match its balls to the wall for a dissapointed Tornado squad.

do you think we will see the manson young match up, since will doesnt have much of a chance against a more powerful hussain and that tyler will get pinned against manson?

do you think we will see the manson young match up, since will doesnt have much of a chance against a more powerful hussain and that tyler will get pinned against manson?

Wrestling Will against Manson with Newman going 140 against Hussein would seem like a decent decision, but I'm not sure if it will happen. Either way Will Young will have a very hard match. Manson is a great wrestler and has the obvious edge over Will, and Hussein has already proved his capabilities. I dont think it makes much a a difference who wrestles who at 135 and 140. Baylor will most likely end up taking a pin and a regular decision either way.

It would be more fun to watch if Will and Corey were to meet though.