Baylor vs McCallie

the wrestler

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the Baylor school for boys and girls. A hard fought victory. Drumroll please for Bearcats MVP of the match..........................................................

Trey Stavrum. This eight grader made a nice comeback to send the Red crowd into a unexpected frenzy. The Irish and the OLPHERS are proud of you.

Thanks Baylor & McCallie for putting on a great show

BCB

Harry it looks as if we may have to recruit a couple of strong players for our match-up in Clarksville against the Red Alum on Sat nite. I have Baylor as a slight favorite with these head to heads

Harry vs Coach J B

Bear Cat vs Raider76 B

Herm vs sassylongandlean Nd

Mtnrasslin vs Rawn Nd

Walkenvol vs Coachccarter B

I have it 3-2 Baylor but with hard work this week ,the Irish might pull off the upset of the year

GO IRISH

Is it a rasslin'or imbibing competition ?

I've been waiting all season to see the cheerleaders and was disappointed again. What's up Baylor and McCallie? ND even trucked theirs up to Nashville. If the boys have any lack of motivation it would be not watching the hotties beat on the mat in their honor (worked for me).

One other note, no old fart should reference a freshman like Perrin as having a disappointing performance. He is a very good methodical wrestler under a tremendous amount of pressure (one of the few on the blue team to keep getting challenged for his spot). Your glory days are over so quit trying to re-live through the boys. I'm proad of every one of them! P.S. I think Yogi looks good in Red, Boone looks good in Green with the video, and a dozen Blue cheerleaders next to the mats would look best of all!

Barring a minor miracle, Red is guaranteed wins in 3 of the 14 and Blue in 2 of the 14. The other 9 have a reasonable chance to go either way.

Walkenvol--Johnson, Waddell, and who's the third? Manson or Walker? I think I'd count them both, though W. Young has wrestled Manson tough in the past.

I agree about McCallie's two, at 171 and 215. It's got to be frustrating worrying about how to find a way to get a point out of a wrestler as good as Will Young. The Hussein match had to be real sobering.

Bearcat, You got me as a 2nd seed to coach J ??!! He must be doing some extra training.

I know your drinking ,uh I mean work ethic and it is 2nd only to coachJ. This man trains year round, don't get me wrong I think you will take him the first two periods but then his tenacity will take over.

Herm ,you have no chance against sassylongandlean, so you might want to get a doctors note to save face.

Im getting all tingling thinking about this weekend and the love fest that has blossmed bewteen WV and soms. Call me cupid.

Bear Cat Brown

Somebody give me an AMEN

I've been waiting all season to see the cheerleaders and was disappointed again. What's up Baylor and McCallie? ND even trucked theirs up to Nashville. If the boys have any lack of motivation it would be not watching the hotties beat on the mat in their honor (worked for me).

One other note, no old fart should reference a freshman like Perrin as having a disappointing performance. He is a very good methodical wrestler under a tremendous amount of pressure (one of the few on the blue team to keep getting challenged for his spot). Your glory days are over so quit trying to re-live through the boys. I'm proad of every one of them! P.S. I think Yogi looks good in Red, Boone looks good in Green with the video, and a dozen Blue cheerleaders next to the mats would look best of all!

AMEN!

Cole Perrin is a great wrestler! I believe we will all see a stronger, more aggressive performance from him this weekend.