• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, people, it will be alright. It is only the end of April. Wanna know how many times in the previous 5 seasons Atlanta has been in 1st at the end of April? Once. Atlanta always starts slow and by June and July they start putting together winning streaks and proving everyone wrong again. I am not worried right now.

I dont think no one is worried, but the Braves dont need to go into July down 8-10 games to the Mets! :D

and another one....they better so something soon, or it will be to late

It is still May!!!! They have 4 months of baseball left to play. It is not like Atlanta is playing bad. The Braves have lost 11 1 run games, in which 8 of those they were leading. So what does that tell me, we need bullpen help. John and Bobby have to make a move within the 4-6 weeks for some type of help. But we have alot of baseball to play, and the Braves will be fine.

The Braves are whooping the Mets right now and should win and be back within 8 games of the Mets! But still, you dont want to fall 10 games back at any point in the season, in fact the the Braves have only been 10 games back once since the streak started and that was when the still played in the west division and were down 10 games to the Giants in July! The Mets are a very good team and if you fall behind to much, you may not be able to catch them in the end!

I personally think they will get it together and this season has been much like last with all the injuries (Giles, Renteria, C Jones, A Jones, Ramirez, Hampton) and that hurts alot! How many of those 1 run games would they have won had all the guys been in the lineup?

But yes, John needs to go out and get some bullpen help!!! :lol:

The thing I don't get people don't see that the Mets bullpen is probably worse than the Braves. Some other things the Braves need to work on is making contact with the ball. They are leading the Majors in K's. They havent dont this since the 1940s. Terry P. needs to get those boys in the cage and make sure they make contact.

The Braves are whooping the Mets right now and should win and be back within 8 games of the Mets! But still, you dont want to fall 10 games back at any point in the season, in fact the the Braves have only been 10 games back once since the streak started and that was when the still played in the west division and were down 10 games to the Giants in July! The Mets are a very good team and if you fall behind to much, you may not be able to catch them in the end!

I personally think they will get it together and this season has been much like last with all the injuries (Giles, Renteria, C Jones, A Jones, Ramirez, Hampton) and that hurts alot! How many of those 1 run games would they have won had all the guys been in the lineup?

But yes, John needs to go out and get some bullpen help!!! :angry:

I agree..

The Braves beat the Mets 13-3 today, Francouer was a double away from the cycle and Renteria kept his hitting streak going.

They need to keep the winning up against the Nationals and MArlins...