Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There isn't one team in your WEAK district that could beat the top 3 teams in 7A if they had 100 chances. Go back and play in that kiddy pool of yours you call a district, this is the shark tank up here and all Richland or Moore Co. would be is chum for the great whites of 7A. :blink:

Don't count your chicken before they hatch. Jackson County has a good team. But I have already warned you about your arrogance. Apparently you have not learned. Keep praying your devils go all the way, cause your fall will be a long one. Oh, I hear it now, “Yes, we got beat, but at least we made it to state”. It’s a long way down when you put yourself in that crystal palace. Plus, you have not won a single game, the players have. Keep living your dreams through them. That may be all you have. So now talk about our weak little district down here some more. Who cares devil boy. :blink:

Exactly...JC, Clarkrange, and RBS all are 3 state contenders I believe, and PC and Clay County after watching them play could compete in some districts and be a top 2 or 3 team in some districts, but basically they're fighting it out for 4th...I still believe that JC is the best team in state by far, but on paper Gleason is #1...But we'll find out just how good they really are when they start competing in state...

I doubt seriously 2 teams from your district will make it to the finals. The only way 2 teams from your district will even make it to 'boro is if you get a favorable match up. So look up the term "humility" :blink:

Don't count your chicken before they hatch. Jackson County has a good team. But I have already warned you about your arrogance. Apparently you have not learned. Keep praying your devils go all the way, cause your fall will be a long one. Oh, I hear it now, “Yes, we got beat, but at least we made it to state”. It’s a long way down when you put yourself in that crystal palace. Plus, you have not won a single game, the players have. Keep living your dreams through them. That may be all you have. So now talk about our weak little district down here some more. Who cares devil boy. :)

No need for childish remarks. Lets not get that started. At Jackson County you'll never hear the phrase "atleast we made it to the state" that is for teams like Richland. Here its either Gold or a bad year, nothing less! :)

No need for childish remarks. Lets not get that started. At Jackson County you'll never hear the phrase "atleast we made it to the state" that is for teams like Richland. Here its either Gold or a bad year, nothing less! :blink:

That should be every teams frame of mind ..... Unfortunately all coach's don't plant that anymore... It's going to be a great game---- GO LADY BUFFALOS

That should be every teams frame of mind ..... Unfortunately all coach's don't plant that anymore... It's going to be a great game---- GO LADY BUFFALOS

This could be the best game of the year if Clarkrange gets any help from the guards. I think Coach Rogers is going to have to let them score instead of trying to go inside all the time. Maybe he could teach his post players how to throw the ball back out if they are covered. Just a thought!

This could be the best game of the year if Clarkrange gets any help from the guards. I think Coach Rogers is going to have to let them score instead of trying to go inside all the time. Maybe he could teach his post players how to throw the ball back out if they are covered. Just a thought!

what a good thought that was.. but if ashley can just get going she cant be stopped

I still believe these are the two best teams in Class A in the state and both will prove me right as they will play for the Gold in Murphreesboro. Jackson County already has the district sewed up so what is there incentive to win this game you might ask? Pride and being able to sweep the regular season against one of the true POWER HOUSE teams in Class A. If this wasn't senior night in Clay County i would be there for it however my friends (7A Watcher) hint hint will have to call me with the scores!!! Ok lets hear the predictions. :thumb:

Clay County? they have nothing. You 7A boys and girls keep running those gums. I do not think Jackhead County or Homeontherange will make it to the finals. One will not even make it to state. You only way Jackhead will make it to the finals is if you get a lucky draw and avoid the 2 District 12 Schools that will be there and you avoid Gleason. You had better hope they beat each other up. CASE CLOSED, you want to be #1s.