Siegel beats Oakland

Let'em Play

If he was it wasent as bad as what THE BULLLLLDOZEEEEEER said to cutter so why even talk about the 1st one this thread is for Siegel Beating Oakland..also be careful with saying stuff like that Coach T doesnt act kindly to that kinda stuff

Apparently you don't know what you are talking about. Blissard pushed Harper out of Oakland's huddle. Then when other people were shooting free throws Cutter went to the Oakland bench and sai something like, "Get your hands off my boys." Next Darius came over and told Coach King, "to keep his player's hands off his taemmates," and then Roper got a tech.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Cutter did this at the Riverdale game after a foul was called on him on and And 1 play where he didn't foul the guy. He does it where he punches his other hand all the time. Nothing to deserve a T as some are claiming

He did NOT punch his hand,,,he was behind the ref's HEAD and made a punching MOTION at the ref's HEAD. You didn't see it Hoolie so quit trying to say that you did.

Guest The Black Hole

Apparently you don't know what you are talking about. Blissard pushed Harper out of Oakland's huddle. Then when other people were shooting free throws Cutter went to the Oakland bench and sai something like, "Get your hands off my boys." Next Darius came over and told Coach King, "to keep his player's hands off his taemmates," and then Roper got a tech.

And you dont know what your talking about im talking about the game at siegel :thumb: nice try

Edited by The Black Hole

Like it or not, coming from being around an NCAA Final Four and 2 time SEC Championship teams for 4 years, I know that what he says is true about the next level. :blink:

Did you see it through as a manager? You talk as if you played or coached those teams. All you did is get water and wash clothes.

Great job last night warriors beating Warren County. Go Warriors and good luck Friday.......you need all the luck and miracles at Siegel.

Guest The Black Hole

Did you see it through as a manager? You talk as if you played or coached those teams. All you did is get water and wash clothes.

Great job last night warriors beating Warren County. Go Warriors and good luck Friday.......you need all the luck and miracles at Siegel.

hahahahahahaha

First of all...thats completely wrong just gonna leave it at that read my post to see what really happened up there

also your right 2p I didn't see it but based on the description you gave its almost identical to what I have seen him do before right in front of a ref. and also if he made a punching motion at the ref dont you think one of the other refs would have seen it? Wait nvm they didn't see J-Wade flipping everyone off :blink:

And also I'm not excusing what Jimmy did after the game...Only thing I have said is Chaisson did the exact same thing so how can Oakland fans say a word about it???? Also I never said Jimmy punched someone. I said I wouldn't blame him for defending himself but the most Jimmy did was throw his hands out together as to push all of those guys off of him and by that time Lucas was in there to get him. Like I have said Look at the video he didn't punch anyone. And also...speak of what you know...not what you have HEARD. You don't know the situation around the first game and neither do any Oakland students as they were all eye level with him and unless they were one of the 5 students who surrounded him...they didn't see it

First of all...thats completely wrong just gonna leave it at that read my post to see what really happened up there

also your right 2p I didn't see it but based on the description you gave its almost identical to what I have seen him do before right in front of a ref. and also if he made a punching motion at the ref dont you think one of the other refs would have seen it? Wait nvm they didn't see J-Wade flipping everyone off :blink:

And also I'm not excusing what Jimmy did after the game...Only thing I have said is Chaisson did the exact same thing so how can Oakland fans say a word about it???? Also I never said Jimmy punched someone. I said I wouldn't blame him for defending himself but the most Jimmy did was throw his hands out together as to push all of those guys off of him and by that time Lucas was in there to get him. Like I have said Look at the video he didn't punch anyone. And also...speak of what you know...not what you have HEARD. You don't know the situation around the first game and neither do any Oakland students as they were all eye level with him and unless they were one of the 5 students who surrounded him...they didn't see it

Chaissons wasnt near as bad.. are you kidding me?

The other refs were down at the free throw area..No way they saw what Cutter did. Cutter gave the impression of hitting the ref in the head . he also argued with the ref, which was extremely STUPID with the game on the line.

The bottom line is that Chaisson's behavior was good last night. You have no reason to put him down.He didn't jaw with the fans or with any fathers. He showed that he could restrain himself. Jimmy couldn't and didn't. But I will say that Daddy Oden was not running and taunting us like last yr. So big improvement for him.

Maybe you didn't say Jimmy threw punches but some of your nation said he did.

Edited by 2priceless

Alright man tell me what he said, youre all knowing hoolie of course.

I've never claimed to know what he said....

But he made the same gestures with his hands, the same yelling,.... call me crazy but how many kids at Oakland do you know that WOULDN'T cuss at Siegel.

BTW you guys should go to work for the CIA with your lip reading skills

So Chaisson behaved much like Jimmy did in the first game...its just we didn't go after Chaisson after the game

Edited by Harris' hooligans

I've never claimed to know what he said....

But he made the same gestures with his hands, the same yelling,.... call me crazy but how many kids at Oakland do you know that WOULDN'T cuss at Siegel.

BTW you guys should go to work for the CIA with your lip reading skills

its obvious jimmy said "bs" and ive talked to many oakland players who heard what he said at their bench.