District 11 AAA

hoopitup3

It appears the first three spots in 11AAA are decided. While not guaranteed to be in this order Hillsboro, Brentwood and Franklin will finish in the top 3 spots.

The 8 & 9 spots appear to be locked up by Independence and Hillwood. How do you see the 4,5,6,&7 places finishing? I thought Centennial would get the 4 seed but they have lost some games they should have won. Currently, Overton is in 4th place but I don't know that they can hang on until the end. Ravenwood and Hickman Co. have some good wins and are playing well now. Whatcha think?

It appears the first three spots in 11AAA are decided. While not guaranteed to be in this order Hillsboro, Brentwood and Franklin will finish in the top 3 spots.

The 8 & 9 spots appear to be locked up by Independence and Hillwood. How do you see the 4,5,6,&7 places finishing? I thought Centennial would get the 4 seed but they have lost some games they should have won. Currently, Overton is in 4th place but I don't know that they can hang on until the end. Ravenwood and Hickman Co. have some good wins and are playing well now. Whatcha think?

bump

Ravenwood swept Overton, Overton swept Hickman County, Hickman County beat both Ravenwood and Centennial in there first meetings. Centennial beat Ravenwood in there first two meetings, but then lost to Hillwood, then beat Franklin.

So its a mess.

If there are no more surprises (Centennial gets beat by Franklin, Overton gets beat by both Brentwood and Hillsboro, Hickman County loses to Hillsboro, Ravenwood loses to Franklin), it makes a bit more sense, but not much. That would put Overton at 9 losses, Centennial, Ravenwood, and Hickman County at 8 losses.

Now if Hickman County beats Centennial and Ravenwood, they are the four seed.

Then if Centennial beats Ravenwood and Overton, they'll be the fifth seed and Ravenwood will be the sixth seed and Overton seventh. However, if Centennial beats Ravenwood and loses to Overton, Ravenwood is fifth, Overton 6th, and Centennial 7th.

If Hickman County wins out and Ravenwood beats Centennial, HC is fourth, Ravenwood fifth, and the winner of Overton and Centennial is sixth.

And this is only if Hickman County wins out. If Hickman County loses to both Centennial and Ravenwood, it creates a totally different scenario. If, after that Ravenwood beats Centennial. Ravenwood is fourth and the winner of Centennial Overton would be fifth. If Centennial beats Ravenwood, then Centennial is fourth, Ravenwood if fourth, Overton is fifth.

If Ravenwood beats Centennial and Hickman Co, then they are fourth. Then if Hickman Co beats Centennial and Overton beats Centennial, then Overton is fifth, Hickman co is sixth and Centennial is seventh. However, if Hickman County beats Centennial and Overon loses to Centennial, Hickman co is fifth, Centennial is sixth, Overton seventh.

If Centennial beats Ravenwood and Hickman county, Hickman beats to Ravenwood, and Overton beats Centennial, I believe Centennial is fourth, Overton is fifth, Hickman county is sixth and Ravenwood is seventh. But if Centennial beats Overton, Centennial is fourth, Hickman County is fifth, Ravenwood sixth and Overton is seventh.

This may not be accurate, but be thankful I wasted twenty minutes to get this close. It will be much clearer tonight after the Ravenwood Centennial matchup. Also, if there is some upset along the way, either these teams beating Brentwood, Franklin, or Hillsboro or these teams losing to Independence or Hillwood, it all goes to pot.

Here is my one prediction. Independence will beat someone they shouldn't and screw it all up.

Ravenwood swept Overton, Overton swept Hickman County, Hickman County beat both Ravenwood and Centennial in there first meetings. Centennial beat Ravenwood in there first two meetings, but then lost to Hillwood, then beat Franklin.

So its a mess.

If there are no more surprises (Centennial gets beat by Franklin, Overton gets beat by both Brentwood and Hillsboro, Hickman County loses to Hillsboro, Ravenwood loses to Franklin), it makes a bit more sense, but not much. That would put Overton at 9 losses, Centennial, Ravenwood, and Hickman County at 8 losses.

Then if Centennial beats Ravenwood and Overton, they'll be the fifth seed and Ravenwood will be the sixth seed and Overton seventh. However, if Centennial beats Ravenwood and loses to Overton, Ravenwood is fifth, Overton 6th, and Centennial 7th.

If Hickman County wins out and Ravenwood beats Centennial, HC is fourth, Ravenwood fifth, and the winner of Overton and Centennial is sixth.

And this is only if Hickman County wins out. If Hickman County loses to both Centennial and Ravenwood, it creates a totally different scenario. If, after that Ravenwood beats Centennial. Ravenwood is fourth and the winner of Centennial Overton would be fifth. If Centennial beats Ravenwood, then Centennial is fourth, Ravenwood if fourth, Overton is fifth.

If Ravenwood beats Centennial and Hickman Co, then they are fourth. Then if Hickman Co beats Centennial and Overton beats Centennial, then Overton is fifth, Hickman co is sixth and Centennial is seventh. However, if Hickman County beats Centennial and Overon loses to Centennial, Hickman co is fifth, Centennial is sixth, Overton seventh.

If Centennial beats Ravenwood and Hickman county, Hickman beats to Ravenwood, and Overton beats Centennial, I believe Centennial is fourth, Overton is fifth, Hickman county is sixth and Ravenwood is seventh. But if Centennial beats Overton, Centennial is fourth, Hickman County is fifth, Ravenwood sixth and Overton is seventh.

This may not be accurate, but be thankful I wasted twenty minutes to get this close. It will be much clearer tonight after the Ravenwood Centennial matchup. Also, if there is some upset along the way, either these teams beating Brentwood, Franklin, or Hillsboro or these teams losing to Independence or Hillwood, it all goes to pot.

Here is my one prediction. Independence will beat someone they shouldn't and screw it all up.

Could u say that again,I didn't catch it all the 1st time. :thumb:

So its a mess.

WOW! I thought it was messed up now I'm conviced. Thanks for putting in the time. It will be interesting to see if any of these pan out. I don't want to be the one to go back at seasons end and decide which senario came to pass.

All right, here's how it stacks up

1.Hillsboro

2. Brentwood (can tie for #1 with victory over Hillsboro Monday)

3. Franklin

8. Independence

9. Hillwood

scenarios for 4-7

Hickman County wins vs Centennial they are fourth. If Ravenwood wins as well vs Independence, they are fifth. Then the winner of the Overton/Centennial game is sixth.

If Hickman wins vs Centennial and Ravenwood loses. Centennial can be fifth with a win against Overton and Overton is seventh regardless.

If Centennial wins vs Hickman and Ravenwood wins vs Independence, then Centennial beats Overton. Centennial and Ravenwood tie for fourth, Hickman is sixth, Overton is seventh.

If Centennial beats Hickman and loses to Overton. Ravenwood is forth, Overton sixth, Centennial is sixth, Hickman is seventh.

Still clear as mud