What time does Baylor and Brentwood Academy start?

locreapin119

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sommers,

What's up with this comment? Why take a shot at me like this when you know what I said is true. I am sure BA is excited to be in the state, however, it does not change the fact they will get smoked. Be happy for Coach Cash and the wrestlers and be happy for them tomorrow!!!

What's with "...what's it like to be the best..." NOT!!!!!!

Lighten up Francis. I hate to do this but I agree with sommers, and I don't think he was taking any kind of shot at you. If we are only going to let the teams that have a legit chance, then it would be 2 teams in D1 and 3 teams in D2. Let more teams in and then we can have a heck of a meeting

bcb

Sommers,

What's up with this comment? Why take a shot at me like this when you know what I said is true. I am sure BA is excited to be in the state, however, it does not change the fact they will get smoked. Be happy for Coach Cash and the wrestlers and be happy for them tomorrow!!!

What's with "...what's it like to be the best..." NOT!!!!!!

I didn't see a shot! :lol:

I think everyone should be giving Coach Cash :thumb:

The BA team was a joke the last few years. Now they are winning Tourneys and has one of the top 112's in the State. If he can pass on half of what his son has been taught then there may be a new "Big Dog" in Middle TN.

Why do you seem to get mad when BA or Cash is talked about?

Is it BA or Cash?