Chattanooga Preseason Top Ten

mtnman

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Soddy lost a lot. The whole back line, about all of the starting forards, two center midfields(austin lewis, one of the best in the city) and several others.

It will be a very tough year cause that team was probably the best we ever had, and I was very proud to be on it. I believe we could have taken most every team in the state.

So this year will probably be a tough one, and the 5 spot is probably a little high unfortunatley

I'm somewhat confused as of the the the top 3 teams on the last list. It is quite well known that Chris Bach is Baylor's deadliest striker. Last year's season yielded Notre Dame losing Robby Miller, top player in the city, and other assets, and McCallie lost some support from last year's class as well. Baylor lost a couple players but not to much on the attacking end. Without Chris Bach last year, Baylor beat Notre Dame 3-0 and McCallie 4-0. Think of it any way you like, but I'd give Baylor the upper hand this year, no questions asked.

1.baylor

2.Notre Dame

3.McCallie

4.Ooltewah

5.Soddy

Boyd somewhere in there.

Boyd just beat Red Bank 2-1 in a scrimmage, and the goal they scored slipped through the keepers hands on the ground. They played us tough and passed the ball really well, but just couldn't score. Boyd-Grace district is going to interesting to watch this year.

CCS is a better team than Boyd and Soddy, so this top 5 is not legit.

Where did he coach in FL?

Orangewood Christian High or something like that

I don't know if this helps, but I heard ND barely managed to pull out a 2-1 win over Soddy Daisy in their scrimmage the other night. I don't know what the goals were like though.

To be honest, thursday night had some of the most extreme weather patterns that I've seen around here. Almost impossible to play a legitimate soccer game in.