Grace-Temple III

Grace Golden Eagles

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace comes out with this win, 66-48...Congrats Grace! Carters dunk really set the pace of the first half until players got into foul trouble. Great job subs for playing great for them. Nick Van Horn had a great second half with lots of rebounds and smart thinking. Great dunk at the end by Carter too. Good job Grace AND Grace Fans

Grace by double-digits.

This game was even on a neutral court!! :(

broom.gif

Why a broom?

yeah i agree. there is no way Temple will win this one. grace is just too good for the crusaders. the golden eagles have the better team and they have accomplished so much this year. we shouldn't even play the game on friday night, because temple is no match for eldridge and the boys. :(

Why not a broom?

temple wins

::Loud Noises:: Shocker, huh? ::Loud Noises::

No I just think people are ignorant for saying temple will get beat by double digits or if both teams played their A game that Grace will still beat them by double digits.

I know Redandwhiteforever said some of that, but at least he admits this game could go either way. He makes legitimate statements.

And I know Patriot3 is from CSAS. He's an idiot.

Yes you can say Grace played bad the last time, but don't use that as an excuse. It's Temple and Grace. Of coarse it's gonna be close. You act like grace dominates Temple. The last two games Grace didn't dominate.

Grace did dominate this one.

I think this game will be a great game........ Which ever team brings there A game is going to go home with the W. And I'm with PBG030.... there are alot of people on here that are just making asanine comments about the game.......And alot of these people don't even know anything about basketball................I'm going with TEMPLE by 7

Asanine? More like prophetic.

I think that it'll be grace in a big win if they play like they did against LV.and if temple plays like they did against CSAS.

cwood, you are the man.

This game is Temple's because they aren't gonna just bend over and grab their ankles like all you people think they will.

Does that mean they did? Great game. Can you say sweep?

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

Temple[/url'>Fan4Life' post='825934378' date='Feb 10 2006 - 11:13 PM']

Come talk to me after you bring one of these home:

When was the last time Temple got beat the way they did tonight? I can't remember a time when they lost by more than 18. Was it two years ago when CPA gave a beating to Grace and Temple @ the Red-Gold Classic?