Preseason Top AAA Teams

play2live

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right - Greeneville and Science Hill did not meet last year. They will play each other this season. Greeneville is a question mark this year. They lost 6 starting seniors including one All-State forward and a 4 year starting goalie. Morristown West will be tough. They still have Lance Moore, their All-State Goalie and a solid defense. I think they only lost 1 starter from last years excellent squad. I pick Science Hill and Morristown West out of Region 1

Guest Number8

You're right - Greeneville and Science Hill did not meet last year. They will play each other this season. Greeneville is a question mark this year. They lost 6 starting seniors including one All-State forward and a 4 year starting goalie. Morristown West will be tough. They still have Lance Moore, their All-State Goalie and a solid defense. I think they only lost 1 starter from last years excellent squad. I pick Science Hill and Morristown West out of Region 1

What school do u play for soccer67? And are u SURE they didn't lose any players but ONE? We didn't play Greenville, but instead we lost to Morristow West and got kicked out of the tournament. i watched the game, and it was hurtful. Even when Eddie's nice goal brought the equaliser for SHHS, luck wasn't lookin us in the face. we lost the game due to an own goal 3min before the end of the 2nd half. The whole team was very upset the next day in school. And i saw alot of tears running after the game. One of my goals this year is, a lil payback for the hurtfull incident. That is one of the games i m really looking foreward too. <_<

Edited by Number8

What school do u play for soccer67? We didn't play Greenville, but instead we lost to Morristow West and got kicked out of the tournament. i watched the game, and it was hurtful. Even when Eddie's nice goal brought the equaliser for SHHS, luck wasn't lookin us in the face. we lost the game due to an own goal 3min before the end of the 2nd half. The whole team was very upset the next day in school. And i saw alot of tears running after the game. One of my goals this year is, a lil payback for the hurtfull incident. That is one of the games i m really looking foreward too. <_<

I hope you guys are able to come back, but it is that game that caused me to leave you out of my ranking.

Good Luck

Guest Number8

I hope you guys are able to come back, but it is that game that caused me to leave you out of my ranking.

Good Luck

T <_< hanks man, i appriciate the engouragement. I m really happy it is our last game before Destrict Tournaments, this will giive me enough time to prepare, and get in good shape. what school do u go to, and Are you a player for ur shcool?

It is hard for me to figure how some preseason polls go and anytime you leave off Farragut and Bearden out of your top 5 I think you have made a mistake. Both will be good this year and Both have a chance to make it to the finals.

My top 5 are

Brentwood-- until they lose they are 1st

Farragut

Bearden

Hendersonville

Houston

Guest Number8

It is hard for me to figure how some preseason polls go and anytime you leave off Farragut and Bearden out of your top 5 I think you have made a mistake. Both will be good this year and Both have a chance to make it to the finals.

My top 5 are

Farragut

Bearden

Hendersonville

Houston

So you think Farragut and bearden are goin to be real good this year again? Science Hill will play farragut April 26th. I m really lookin foreward to that game, because it will show how good science hill really is, and what we need to work on. But I hope Our team will make state this year, no matter the task.

My top 5 are

Farragut

Bearden

Hendersonville

Houston

Why would u rank Houston above McMinn Co. or Blackman? Does Houston have a better team or some very good new players this year?