Clinton VS.Powell

thekidd0086

Powell[/url]Fan' post='825933067' date='Feb 10 2006 - 07:36 AM']

There was about 10 students that stood up and started cheering as soon as she went down, then they sat down after they picked her up 5 min later, The security guard walked over too them when they sat down, i know im not the only person who saw it, Say what you want, but i know it happend

Buddy..your just wrong. Now again i point out, as soon as she was down longer than expected, as soon as she didnt pop right back up...everyone stopped the chanting...and clapped as she left. And thats how it is, and how its always been. Now stop blowing the class thing out of proportion and try to enjoy a big upset you guys had...and stop bickering.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Powell[/url]Fan' post='825933920' date='Feb 10 2006 - 04:49 PM']

OKay whatever you say there pedro, i know what happend, i called my cousiens, they saw it too, it happend dont believe it if you dont want to, but its a bunch of classless lowlifes there

u need to settle down. ur the only one who saw that, 10 high school kids?, which means about 6 it coulda been anything im sure it didnt have anything to do with the girl. think about this u said u saw around 10 people that could be a group reacting to anything

You got your team the credit it deserved PowellFan, now dont expect the Clinton fans to give in and give credit where it isnt due. You dont know what your talking about when you say 10 out of over 100 stood up and clapped. Thats starting something when you dont know what your talking about so just drop it. Powell might have had 10 fans in the student section stand up and clap if they had 10 their.

I find it amazing POwellFan that you are still taling about this game. I guess it must have made your day. I hope you and the Powell team can't get over it and blow your chances in the district. In my opinion, that might be what it takes to keep Powell from winning (head game), because they are a gifted club that should have done much better with the talent and size that they have. The West-Powell matchup next Thursday should be real interesting game.