Clinton VS.Powell

thekidd0086

Don't matter where it is Clinton will come to play. We have the advantage at home just bc of the orange crush. We will see who wins tuesday.

The facts do not lie, we win at home. And about the person that posted about clinton losing to powell, we sure did, but we're also a much better team now. Clinton is a late season/tournement power house. We never do that great in the first few games, but once in our groove, we hardly lose.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We never do that great in the first few games, but once in our groove, we hardly lose.

hahahaha.....this is joke! Your "groove" consists of two recruits to compensate for your weak inside game. So don't act like your team has just been working out the kinks and that these are home-grown boys working it all out. I predicted at the beginning of the season that one way or another Clinton would come out on top....was I wrong? nope and I'm not wrong about the improvements Clinton has made revolves around their recruits. Nonetheless, that just goes to show ya what it takes for Clinton to make it as far as they do. :thumb:

If you read my first post in this thread i said powell will lose, i dont think they can beat clinton, cause powell doesnt play as a team in my opinion. Friday was the first time they played as a team and they beat halls at halls. IF they keep it up yes theres a chance they can beat clinton, i just dont see it happening. Ill be there tuesday just to watch a good game

I agree.. its going to be a great game.. I think that both teams will do their best, but the one wanting it the most, will be the one that wins.

Very true, i just think the clinton has improved and is a much more mature team than powell. I think that that will help them out alot and clinton will come out on top, and about the new "recruits" they have done nothing except rebound. Dixon has made the biggest improvment, and is up there with dye. And of course there is NO ONE on powel that can guard either of them

Very true, i just think the clinton has improved and is a much more mature team than powell. I think that that will help them out alot and clinton will come out on top, and about the new "recruits" they have done nothing except rebound. Dixon has made the biggest improvment, and is up there with dye. And of course there is NO ONE on powel that can guard either of them

Just out of curiosity, does Clinton have anyone who can guard Lee Smith or Chris Conner?

Just out of curiosity, does Clinton have anyone who can guard Lee Smith or Chris Conner?

Are u kidding me? u must of not seen the new kid from north carolina, lee smith may have a few points on tuesday, but only from foul shots. Fasion is going to pack his stuff. And conner? what are u talking about? you have to be kidding me seriously.....

hahahaha.....this is joke! Your "groove" consists of two recruits to compensate for your weak inside game. So don't act like your team has just been working out the kinks and that these are home-grown boys working it all out. I predicted at the beginning of the season that one way or another Clinton would come out on top....was I wrong? nope and I'm not wrong about the improvements Clinton has made revolves around their recruits. Nonetheless, that just goes to show ya what it takes for Clinton to make it as far as they do. :unsure:

shut ur mouth the new kid is the cuzin of dixon. i understand u being mad Clinton is playing great and powell s just gettin worse dont make up somthin about Clinton. my prediction Powell loses

and about the new "recruits" they have done nothing except rebound. Dixon has made the biggest improvment, and is up there with dye. And of course there is NO ONE on powel that can guard either of them

Kidd, you know that's not true.

and here I am....shutting my mouth :angry: youre trying to tell me that the "new" recruits have done NOTHING???????? I dont think you even wanna go there. those boys have done a TON and you know it so I don't think you want to sell them short. But let's not forget there are plenty of "other" state championship teams that recruit too....."whatever it takes" as the halls red devils shirts read. And as far as I'm concern, Dixon and Dye have been pretty consistent throughout the entire season. They're a good combo. As far as anyone guarding them from Powell, well they did their 1st game, didnt they? But I guess they just weren't in the "groove" yet. :D At least this time they'll have someone to "just rebound." lol And no one is jealous, just highlighting the facts...clinton has some new blood in town and if you think theyve done "nothing" you should think again. The only ones who seem best at making stuff up would be the Orange Crush. I'm fairly sure theyve upped the level of practice for the dragonz and you should appreciate that buddy. Oh....and that's not making anything up! Good luck to both the teams. :unsure:

Edited by Ntheknow2

Are u kidding me? u must of not seen the new kid from north carolina, lee smith may have a few points on tuesday, but only from foul shots. Fasion is going to pack his stuff. And conner? what are u talking about? you have to be kidding me seriously.....

yea yall need 2 give credit wwere credit is due. smith and conner r good so good luck wit that.

Let's settle down about recruits. After all, Lee Smith was a "recruit" from Central.

Clinton will win because they will have all the Orange Crush back.

a recruit for what? his dad graduated from powell and his family lives in powell. oh and he's been at powell for the past three years too. don't think so.

Edited by Ntheknow2