how is the imac conference looking this year?

fplayer83

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha Ha Yea right. Not gonna happen. Especially since YOU mentioned it.....Spare you from what? Can you not handle the fact that a Mom knows as much about baseball as you?

Yep, you're right. You do know as much about baseball as me. Who did you play for and how many years did you play? I tend to forget. Come up with something other than a biased opinion on Greeneville for once.

Yep, you're right. You do know as much about baseball as me. Who did you play for and how many years did you play? I tend to forget. Come up with something other than a biased opinion on Greeneville for once.

Oh, you mean I have to play baseball to know something about it? That's a new one on me. I guess all that hard earned money I spent on sending my son to some of the best camps and instruction was a waste. Guess those college coaches and pro scouts don't know how to inform a parent & player about the little game of baseball.

Here is your unbiased opinion, since you are so hung up on Jeff Co baseball.

West defeats Jeff 6-1 in Hardball Tourney

By the way, FYI, I only played a little game called softball in college. While it is not baseball, per say, it has basically the same rules and regulations..Where did you play college ball????

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

Oh, you mean I have to play baseball to know something about it? That's a new one on me. I guess all that hard earned money I spent on sending my son to some of the best camps and instruction was a waste. Guess those college coaches and pro scouts don't know how to inform a parent & player about the little game of baseball.

Here is your unbiased opinion, since you are so hung up on Jeff Co baseball.

West defeats Jeff 6-1 in Hardball Tourney

By the way, FYI, I only played a little game called softball in college. While it is not baseball, per say, it has basically the same rules and regulations..Where did you play college ball????

Once again, you got me. Wow, you're good. If your son is who I think he is, I'm sorry you spent all that time and money.

I do believe I said the conference race would be tight this year, and gave a logical response on why I though JC would win it, not just because of the name on the jersey.

You'd be surprised at where I played college ball, ma'am.

If your son is who I think he is, I'm sorry you spent all that time and money.

I don't care if you know who my son is or not. As for the money spent, some big name colleges must not think it was a waste, since they are sending him recruiting letters and inviting him to personal workouts.

In case you haven't noticed, this is an opinion based website. Guess you think no one is entitled to it but you.

GO DEVILS!!!

And in case you havent noticed, I never said G'ville was going to be the top team in the IMAC. All I said was that you all need to keep thinking that they don't have anything this year that they may be the sleeper team of the conference. Everybody said the same thing about the basketball team, and look where they ended up...

I don't care if you know who my son is or not. As for the money spent, some big name colleges must not think it was a waste, since they are sending him recruiting letters and inviting him to personal workouts.

In case you haven't noticed, this is an opinion based website. Guess you think no one is entitled to it but you.

GO DEVILS!!!

And in case you havent noticed, I never said G'ville was going to be the top team in the IMAC. All I said was that you all need to keep thinking that they don't have anything this year that they may be the sleeper team of the conference. Everybody said the same thing about the basketball team, and look where they ended up...

You can brag of recruiting letters all you want, but I don't think I would spread the word of those " personal workouts " at least not mention the schools name.

You can brag of recruiting letters all you want, but I don't think I would spread the word of those " personal workouts " at least not mention the schools name.

Ya, I know. Thanks. I have been doing some research on the recruiting process. That is why I didnt mention any names.

Edited by GREENEDEVILMOM

listen here Johnny if you know who i am why dont you come and get you some. If you THINK your so good. I could take you anyday, anytime, anywhere. Ill tell you what... You name the time and the park you want me to meet you at and ill be there. Im free this weekend. Plan on me and you meetin somewhere. Unless your a puss. Ill be checkin up. You better reply. PEACE!!!!!!!

listen here Johnny if you know who i am why dont you come and get you some. If you THINK your so good. I could take you anyday, anytime, anywhere. Ill tell you what... You name the time and the park you want me to meet you at and ill be there. Im free this weekend. Plan on me and you meetin somewhere. Unless your a puss. Ill be checkin up. You better reply. PEACE!!!!!!!

Way to be classy Devils and get the whole thread shut down. That might be the dumbest and classless reply I have ever seen on here. I have no doubt CoachT will close this one now. Great job!

Way to be above it Johnny and not reply anymore.

I can see you moved from Cocke Co. but have lost none of the stereotypes of the place.