how is the imac conference looking this year?

fplayer83

West beat jeff 7-2 on Saturday, what do you think about tonite's game between the two?

Looks to me like rain!! I don't think West will fair as well against Story and Jeff has already shown that they hit better against better pitching than they do against number 4-5 starters. It should be a dogfight all year for the conference lead but I'm sticking with my Patriots.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your son is who I think he is, I'm sorry you spent all that time and money.

listen here Johnny if you know who i am why dont you come and get you some. If you THINK your so good. I could take you anyday, anytime, anywhere. Ill tell you what... You name the time and the park you want me to meet you at and ill be there. Im free this weekend. Plan on me and you meetin somewhere. Unless your a puss. Ill be checkin up. You better reply. PEACE!!!!!!!

I know who you are and you and your mom need to stop talking about how good YOU are...the only thing that matters is that we are one and three you need to stop worrying about how good you are and worry about our TEAM having more runs than whoever we play!!! Let them think we stink...it will make it all that much sweeter when we start playing well and shock the conference!!! But please remember who you play for, GREENEVILLE HIGH SCHOOL, you need to take pride in and play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the one on the back!!!!

Okay everyone take a deep breath, take a step back and let the kids play ball. I for one don't think we need to badmouth each other on here. It is a site where opinions can be stated and yours might be right and mine might be wrong but as they say it is just an opinion. As for the Greeneville they sure are not playing really good ball right now but they do have a few players and are starting a couple of freshman and should improve as the season rolls along. (I sure hope so anyway). I have not seen Jeff Co. play yet but I know West is going to be very solid and East put a hurting on us the other night. Good luck to all the teams and lets all hope for some nice warm weather to start rolling in here the next few days.

The conference will be a knock-down, drag-out between Jeff. Co., West, and Greenville. I don't think East will be a factor. They are way too cocky (some aren't as good as they think) and need to show a little something before they are considered a contender. Greenville did lose a lot (was Murner a senior?), but they always seem to be a pain in everyone's side, regardless of their talent level. Always scrappy and play hard. West should be good with a good group of young kids that need to step up and play like veterans. Jefferson Co. will ride Drew Story as far as they can, but don't be surprised to find a few other players throughout the year that can play (sophs.) Cocke and Cherokee shouldn't be problems.

However, I have to pull for my Patriots and hope they'll pull it out. Should be fun to see how it plays out. One thing, they always play best when it matters, tournament time. Good luck to all.

Look out for the bottom of the barrel. Someone WILL get a big suprise.

The transfer to Greenville is ok, but will not make an impact on the team

If your son is who I think he is, I'm sorry you spent all that time and money.

listen here Johnny if you know who i am why dont you come and get you some. If you THINK your so good. I could take you anyday, anytime, anywhere. Ill tell you what... You name the time and the park you want me to meet you at and ill be there. Im free this weekend. Plan on me and you meetin somewhere. Unless your a puss. Ill be checkin up. You better reply. PEACE!!!!!!!

Tgay(sp?) learn when to be quiet... id wouldnt run my mouth to much u grab another busted blood vessel like that cheap shot...