Area Tournament Who's the favorite

icecold06

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is your pick Ice Cold and why?

I hear Witthorne is loaded with talent and E.A. Cox has a pretty good record So I am sure they will have a lot to say about the outcome of the tournament, But then again you have in my opinion the best middle school player in the state playing for siegel(Kerry Hammonds) he can almost win a game by himself. Central is Dangerous with Gooch(probably the best open court player in the county). I am a little biased I have a cousin who wirks at Blackman I have gone to see them play a couple of times and they are pretty good too So that should tell you who I am pulling for. but we are going to have to wait and see. Who do you think will win it

Whithorne is not that good. They are athletic but they don't play anybody. I have heard alot about Hammonds from siegel but I think at this time of the year he can't win games by himself. EA cox was destroyed by Columbia both times this year. I hear Lavergne and Central are really tough. However, I hear Blackman is loaded with talent. That is my pick. I just posted that people should be talking about this team. I' ve watched them play and they have seven kids that can score in double digits every night.

We'll see!

I believe it will be Blackman and Central in the finals again. blackman will play Siegal thursday night to get into the finals on Fri. Central has not lost at home all yr the closest game they had all yr at home was to Blackman. So it could end up being interesting. for as everybody knows it is harder to beat a team the more times you face them which this would be the 4th time this yr. Central by 6 since they are at home. But I do believe that Blackman has the upper hand next week and will win it all.

Ea Cox by around 15 points. They were not good at all. Kerry came alive in the 4th. Siegal was only up by 5 at the start of the 4th.

Thanks,

I was wondering about EA Cox boys, I know watching EA Cox's girls they were not that good either. Rock Springs girls were having their way with them when I left at the halftime of that game.

Hammond is an "AWESOME" ball player, it's unfortunate he doesn't have any help, if they had one player or two other players to add to him, Siegel would be a much better team. I don't know much about the other kids they say are the best in middle school play, because I haven't seen them play. I'll say this, I have seen Hammond play and for his size and age, he's almost a complete package. He can give anyone of "who others say are the best" a run for their money anyday!!

Central is really strugglinig. Their coach kicked one of their better players off the team from what i hear becuase he lost his emotions in the Blackman victory the other night. Central will not get past Withorne regardless of it being on their homecourt. Until Central can start hitting from the perimeter they will not be able to compete against the better teams.

Blackman will face off against Siegel and unless they just drop off the face of the earth they will be successful

Blackman and Whithorne in the finals. I take Blackman by 8 or more.

Hammonds is the best player in the mid-state. I can't say "STATE" because their are many great players but he is definitley the complete package here in Middle Tennessee

Central is really strugglinig. Their coach kicked one of their better players off the team from what i hear becuase he lost his emotions in the Blackman victory the other night. Central will not get past Withorne regardless of it being on their homecourt. Until Central can start hitting from the perimeter they will not be able to compete against the better teams.

Blackman will face off against Siegel and unless they just drop off the face of the earth they will be successful

Hammonds is the best player in the mid-state. I can't say "STATE" because their are many great players but he is definitley the complete package here in Middle Tennessee

You said earlier that Whithorne wasn't that good because of there soft schedule. And also whithorne has to play lavergne that has looked better here of late. So it will be a tough game before they even get to Central. I know this for a fact the kid they kicked off there team was suspened from the team 2 times this yr. and also he was creating problems among the team. Over the last 4 games he didn't get much playing time.

If whithorne makes it to the finals Blackman will blow them out. The only team in this tournament that has a chance against Blackman is Central.

You said earlier that Whithorne wasn't that good because of there soft schedule. And also whithorne has to play lavergne that has looked better here of late. So it will be a tough game before they even get to Central. I know this for a fact the kid they kicked off there team was suspened from the team 2 times this yr. and also he was creating problems among the team. Over the last 4 games he didn't get much playing time.

If whithorne makes it to the finals Blackman will blow them out. The only team in this tournament that has a chance against Blackman is Central.

Flame123,

You think Whithorne boys will beat LaVergne Middle Boys? Don't know anything about Whithorne, but don't sleep on LMS!!! I've watched this team all year and it

they play as a team this evening, they should advance to the semis. # 15 for LMS will be tough to defend. I thought Central was playing Rock Springs this evening.