DII Soccer

ydet

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to give Ryan a little credit, they did win state last year. However, if you remember they never did beat BGA. anyway this is a new season. I dont know much about JPII but what you said about BGA's defence is just untrue. i asked for opinions and facts. why dont we hold the crap talking at least until the season starts.

Edited by ydet

Why not start it now ydet. You know Father Ryan is the best team in DII. And who in the world does BGA have on that terrible defense. Mr. Jolly Green Giant, BGA's sweeper, cannot play this great sport of soccer. He is bad, simply put. And for that goalie of BGA, thanks for those three goals you let in last year. I swear every shot was straight at you. Hey goalie, where your ball handles be at. WInning DII will be a walk in the park for the Irish.

I wont say anything either way. i gave up making predictions and talking crap towards the end of last year. BGA's keeper is better than you're giving him credit for. and anyway the team in front of him is good enough to cover up whatever flaws may exist. And finally, even you will have to agree that winning a championship is no easy task. it takes months of hard work and preperation. if you or any player thinks it is easy, you will be suprised come may.