3 MUS

4 Mccallie

5 BGA

6 Baylor

7 ECS

8 MBA

9 JP2

10 Brentwood A

Father Ryan won state last year so they get some preseason credit, but with Brothers' season last year and the guys they have coming back i think they deserve to be at the top of everyones list.

This is for the JPII boys and more importantly the fans. This includes myself, let's not talk alot of trash this year. We have not earned the right to talk smack. Yes, we think we are going to be very good, however, we think that every year and it has not worked out that way. Lets just work hard, play the games, see what happens. Regardless of what happens, we can talk smack to Father Ryan (and them right back at us) just because it is alot of fun.

I think that BGA will do very well this year. Nobody can discount the history of the Father Ryan program, I know they lost key components from last year, but thier kids and coaching staff have proven that they will be a force in D2 middle. MBA returns alot of players and they have some very skilled players. JP2 should be stronger than last season. They play fairly well in the middle of the field, but they must overcome the inablity to put the ball in the back of the net if this season is to be different from last year. I would imagine that USN will be stronger than last year, they have good coaching and they played alot of underclassmen last season. I do not know much about BA. Should be an interesting season. Good luck to all.

Guest Number8

This is for the JPII boys and more importantly the fans. This includes myself, let's not talk alot of trash this year. We have not earned the right to talk smack. Yes, we think we are going to be very good, however, we think that every year and it has not worked out that way. Lets just work hard, play the games, see what happens. Regardless of what happens, we can talk smack to Father Ryan (and them right back at us) just because it is alot of fun.

feverfan that is a very wise thing to say. I somehow don't understand why fans have to trash talk, and Make the whole team look like idiots. I m a player this year, so whenever i write a comment, i mma have to back it up, on the the field, but how are fans gonna back things up when it is the player who do all the work. Some fans ruin a teams reputation by sitting on the computer and trash talk while the players are running theire behinds off.

Edited by Number8

feverfan that is a very wise thing to say. I somehow don't understand why fans have to trash talk, and Make the whole team look like idiots. I m a player this year, so whenever i write a comment, i mma have to back it up, on the the field, but how are fans gonna back things up when it is the player who do all the work. Some fans ruin a teams reputation by sitting on the computer and trash talk while the players are running theire behinds off.

I think you would actually laugh, if you really knew the guys talking smack. They usually aren't one of the top 11 (if you know what I mean)

Guest Number8

I think you would actually laugh, if you really knew the guys talking smack. They usually aren't one of the top 11 (if you know what I mean)

lol somehow that doesn't suprise me. I think people who work really hard to become good, know how hard the task is and they know they started at the very bottom. But the players who are not "in the top 11" find it easier to talk trash then to get out run a couple miles or go to the gym and work on the leg muscels. Besides players "in the top 11" do not have time to trash talk, because they are busy getting better.

1 Father Ryan

2 Who cares?

3 doesn't matter

4 Why is this on here

5 I'm bored

6 DII is weak

7 we are strong

8 Are you kidding me?

9 If you don't get the point by now, go to sleep!

10 Father Ryan Rules

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BGA, JPII are both dead last in my book.

Camper

Group: Guests

Member No.: 77,655

1 Father Ryan

2 Who cares?

3 doesn't matter

4 Why is this on here

5 I'm bored

6 DII is weak

7 we are strong

8 Are you kidding me?

9 If you don't get the point by now, go to sleep!

10 Father Ryan Rules

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................BGA, JPII are both dead last in my book.

--------------------

FATHER RYAN ALL THE WAY!

Wonderful post. You bring so much to the table with these insightful evaluations of the upcoming season. I guess that you do not play soccer for the FRHS.