District 7AAA

BlazinSpeed

I know Natalie Papini well enough to say that her being intimidated was not the case. It is undoubtedly true that Kat, along with the entire Riverdale pitching staff has strong and solid pitching. Her reasons for attending Blackman were mainly because she saw BHS as a better fit. More importantly- Blackman offers harder courses and was ranked academically 14th in the nation. Riverdale is a good school, and Natalie had good things to say about her time developing her skills while being involved in that program (Warrior 14U) over the summer, but it is not sensible to make assumptions as to the fact that she backed down because of competitiveness..as blazin said, she is commited to being as good as she can be, no matter where she is at.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Brentwood High school was listed at one time as being one of the top academic public schools in the state, but that does not mean they are better than any other school academically or otherwise. I do know I have not read or heard anything about Blackman High being ranked 14th in the nation. I think I would have read about it in the Tennessean if it was. Maybe it is 14th in something else or in one small, specific area, but not overall academically. All I have seen are the average ACT scores coming out of schools, and all Rutherford county schools are about the same. Of course one school may offer one or two different classes than another in the same county but basically, because of equality and fairness, these tend to be close to same too.

I think all Rutherford county schools are good, their standerized scores always have been the highest in the state along with Williamson county.

Edited by bluesfan

I know they have mention the 3rd baseman and of course the pitcher but the main thing i wanted to tel you is I REALLY LIKE YOUR SIGNATURE

thanks,

well everyone knows the third baseman ofcorse and also their shortstop has signed a scholarship to columbia state, no one really knows them, but i think that they have hidden talent that hasn't been shown yet, but will shine this season

thanks,

well everyone knows the third baseman ofcorse and also their shortstop has signed a scholarship to columbia state, no one really knows them, but i think that they have hidden talent that hasn't been shown yet, but will shine this season

I think all the schools have good talent on their teams, all have great coaches, but Riverdale is the strongest in 7AAA this year. I 'm not saying they cant be beaten I just think they are a major powerhouse, from their coaches to players.

Riverdale is indeed, very strong. Siegel is going to be competitive as well. They have good, quality infielders, and suitable pitching. Their catcher has a great arm, and she shows great leadership potential. I recently saw Oakland, and they are not bad. They have a few kinks to work out, as does everyone at this stage in the season, but they without a doubt, have the talent that opens opportunities. The new coaches over there seem to really know this game. What happens in the end, all depends on these next few weeks for the majority of teams. What each program puts into it is what they will get out.

-thro_k3

Riverdale is indeed, very strong. Siegel is going to be competitive as well. They have good, quality infielders, and suitable pitching. Their catcher has a great arm, and she shows great leadership potential. I recently saw Oakland, and they are not bad. They have a few kinks to work out, as does everyone at this stage in the season, but they without a doubt, have the talent that opens opportunities. The new coaches over there seem to really know this game. What happens in the end, all depends on these next few weeks for the majority of teams. What each program puts into it is what they will get out.

-thro_k3

My pick for the district is Riverdale, no doubt, this game is not won on "suitable pitching". Of course it wont matter, my pick to win state is Brentwood. My opinion, of course.