Distric 8a

softeychic

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She seemed very nice and to be a very good athlete. Maybe they were jeolous of her? I do not think they will be as good without her, she is a very good pitcher. That can make or break a team!

I talked to one of my friends from Westmoreland, and she said that she quit cause she got tired of doing all the work, and her team not backing her up. I get where she is coming from. But, im "kinda" glad that she quit cause now we have a chance on beating them this year lol.

She seemed very nice and to be a very good athlete. Maybe they were jeolous of her? I do not think they will be as good without her, she is a very good pitcher. That can make or break a team!

[/qu

Oh..and my friend said she also quit cause she just got tired of all Westmoreland Girls Drama...O well..maybe there alot worse than all the other teams. lol

[/qu

Oh..and my friend said she also quit cause she just got tired of all Westmoreland Girls Drama...O well..maybe there alot worse than all the other teams. lol

Do you think Westmoreland will be as strong as they where without her?

I am sure there is more to the story than we know, I am just not sure how a team could run off a player who is that good. She was probaly the best all around player on the team. She may may decide to play somewhere else if they cannot get things worked out?

I am sure there is more to the story than we know, I am just not sure how a team could run off a player who is that good. She was probaly the best all around player on the team. She may may decide to play somewhere else if they cannot get things worked out?

Yeah, i know it. The girl i talked to from there said that, that pitcher (dont know her name) wasnt going back, because she was planning on coming back to the team but, the girls on the team said that if she did come back they would quit. So i dunno. I just cant believe it! lol She needs to go to Friendship (she's good enough to go) lol Or she just outta go to a school thats close. lol Whats close to Westmoreland? lol Hartsville? lol

Yeah, i know it. The girl i talked to from there said that, that pitcher (dont know her name) wasnt going back, because she was planning on coming back to the team but, the girls on the team said that if she did come back they would quit. So i dunno. I just cant believe it! lol She needs to go to Friendship (she's good enough to go) lol Or she just outta go to a school thats close. lol Whats close to Westmoreland? lol Hartsville? lol

Yea! Hartsville would be a great choice! That would really help their team, having a player of that caliber join what they already have. She played for them last summer in a league and did a great job. She could possibly play in- County and not have to move, but would have to move to play out of County, to be elgible. FCS would not need her as bad as a local County school would, so her pitching time would be limited.

Yea! Hartsville would be a great choice! That would really help their team, having a player of that caliber join what they already have. She played for them last summer in a league and did a great job. She could possibly play in- County and not have to move, but would have to move to play out of County, to be elgible. FCS would not need her as bad as a local County school would, so her pitching time would be limited.

Yeah, I just seen her play and the way i see it she just loves the game. Yeah, i remember seeing her up in Lebanon this past summer. Maybe, she will decide to play. She needs to she is REALLY good. An I think Westmorelands gonna have a hard time w/out her. Thats just how i feel at least. But, who knows. Maybe she has family members that live in Hartsville or whereever..she can just go stay with them and finsh out softball there. lol But, who knows what will happen. I just hope she gets back in the game. I like to watch her pitch, (so does my parents) lol

Yeah, I just seen her play and the way i see it she just loves the game. Yeah, i remember seeing her up in Lebanon this past summer. Maybe, she will decide to play. She needs to she is REALLY good. An I think Westmorelands gonna have a hard time w/out her. Thats just how i feel at least. But, who knows. Maybe she has family members that live in Hartsville or whereever..she can just go stay with them and finsh out softball there. lol But, who knows what will happen. I just hope she gets back in the game. I like to watch her pitch, (so does my parents) lol

Yes, I agree with you. Hartsville would be a great choice if she can work that out with her parents. I am sure they would love to have her. I just hate to see a player with that much talent not play somewhere, especially in her senior season. She has worked so hard to get this far and not be able to play somewhere. Last year she talked on Coach T some, so maybe she will read this and decide to pursue it. I wish her the best of luck and good luck to you and your team this season too!

Yes, I agree with you. Hartsville would be a great choice if she can work that out with her parents. I am sure they would love to have her. I just hate to see a player with that much talent not play somewhere, especially in her senior season. She has worked so hard to get this far and not be able to play somewhere. Last year she talked on Coach T some, so maybe she will read this and decide to pursue it. I wish her the best of luck and good luck to you and your team this season too!

Thanks, good luck w/ your team also. I dont know her personaly but i know that she a Great ball player. I didnt know she was a senior. WOW! Thats gotta be hard on her...