district 16 A

tigers0506

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats OK our a Team is better than Our b team lets just hope fayettes is :D

Well Middleton had a double header last night at the season opener and both games were very close, but midddleton came out on top first game 20-0 in 3 innings, the second game made middleton fans worry that they might be 1-1 in the regular season. The B team started this game and in the 3rd inning it was 2-1 with middleton ahead. Then their coach (whats his name) started geting frustated so they put the a-team in and won 19-1. You cant give middleton a whole lot of credit for killing the worst high school baseball team in the united states. They played crapy but slaughtered the devils so they are 2-0. We will see how good they really are friday in the biggersville tourney.

Guest hustle101

Well Middleton had a double header last night at the season opener and both games were very close, but midddleton came out on top first game 20-0 in 3 innings, the second game made middleton fans worry that they might be 1-1 in the regular season. The B team started this game and in the 3rd inning it was 2-1 with middleton ahead. Then their coach (whats his name) started geting frustated so they put the a-team in and won 19-1. You cant give middleton a whole lot of credit for killing the worst high school baseball team in the united states. They played crapy but slaughtered the devils so they are 2-0. We will see how good they really are friday in the biggersville tourney.

for someone with 5 posts, you sure are all high and mighty on what middleton does or does not do. for your info, this is a team that called middleton to play because they needed a game during spring break. everyone knew it was going to be a blowout, even the other coach. yes, we will see how good middleton's team is later on, but it is still early, not to mention middleton had 4 starters out or it could have been worse. the whole team did not play crappy, but there was an inning where the non starters did not look so good. Nunya, the coaches name is wilbanks, and he knows who you are so i wouldnt be stating anything else about midlleton if you know what i mean.

for someone with 5 posts, you sure are all high and mighty on what middleton does or does not do. for your info, this is a team that called middleton to play because they needed a game during spring break. everyone knew it was going to be a blowout, even the other coach. yes, we will see how good middleton's team is later on, but it is still early, not to mention middleton had 4 starters out or it could have been worse. the whole team did not play crappy, but there was an inning where the non starters did not look so good. Nunya, the coaches name is wilbanks, and he knows who you are so i wouldnt be stating anything else about midlleton if you know what i mean.

No disrespect But i apoligize for putting ashland down but middleton didnt play that good im just statin the truth they did not hit but their pitching was pretty good. I do Apoligize middleton will be hard to beat once their hitting comes together

Edited by nunya

How can you say that Middleton's hitting wasn't that good. I was at both of those games. Middleton's hitting would have been better if ashland's pitchers could throw a strike. I know that middleton scored 5 runsin the 3rd inning because everyone was walked. You can not hit pitches that are over your head or in the dirt. In the first game the leading hitters were 2-3 and 2-4 hitting. the second game the leading hitters were 3-3 and 2-3. Middleton hit the ball very well and will continue to improve. How can you call 20-0 in 3 and 19-1 in 5 close those look more like blowout scores instead of close games. Yes Ashland was not playing very good but don't put Middleton down because the team they played was not that good. Keep watching Middleton and you will see that we are alot better than what you saw last night.

How can you say that Middleton's hitting wasn't that good. I was at both of those games. Middleton's hitting would have been better if ashland's pitchers could throw a strike. I know that middleton scored 5 runsin the 3rd inning because everyone was walked. You can not hit pitches that are over your head or in the dirt. In the first game the leading hitters were 2-3 and 2-4 hitting. the second game the leading hitters were 3-3 and 2-3. Middleton hit the ball very well and will continue to improve. How can you call 20-0 in 3 and 19-1 in 5 close those look more like blowout scores instead of close games. Yes Ashland was not playing very good but don't put Middleton down because the team they played was not that good. Keep watching Middleton and you will see that we are alot better than what you saw last night.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

i hate to talk about this district but IT'S A FREAKIN JOKE!!!!! They only have 2 decent teams in it and both of which probably won't make it out of region...but who knows they might just surprise us all....middleton was a joke last year but i've been hearin that they've made a big turn around...and fayette better watch their backs if what i've been hearing about middleton is true...best of luck to all teams

i hate to talk about this district but IT'S A FREAKIN JOKE!!!!! They only have 2 decent teams in it and both of which probably won't make it out of region...but who knows they might just surprise us all....middleton was a joke last year but i've been hearin that they've made a big turn around...and fayette better watch their backs if what i've been hearing about middleton is true...best of luck to all teams

Thats ok because i will be surprised if ya even make it out of district, and even if ya do get lucky and make it out you can count on Middleton or Fayette academy tosend ya packing.