region 8

ut18vols

sommers,

just wanted to know what happened to kyle frazer at region 8 championships...did he come close...did he get hurt...i thought he had a chance to place and go to states...our family really likes him and just wanted to check up on how he did...looking forward to seeing you in Chat... :thumb:

pattonboysdad

Just a really tough region. Kyle made it all the way to the consolation finals but lost by 1 point to a previous state medalist(Senior)

Kyle did fantastic in a very TOUGH region.

Gonyea

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a really tough region. Kyle made it all the way to the consolation finals but lost by 1 point to a previous state medalist(Senior)

Kyle did fantastic in a very TOUGH region.

Gonyea

thanks for letting me know...no doubt that kyle can compete...but sad he will not be there. Carter is a tough cookie, so no reason for him to hold his head down with that kind of match. please tell him and his family hello and that we were pulling for him. he will be very difficult to deal with the next two years.

sommers,

just wanted to know what happened to kyle frazer at region 8 championships...did he come close...did he get hurt...i thought he had a chance to place and go to states...our family really likes him and just wanted to check up on how he did...looking forward to seeing you in Chat... ;)

pattonboysdad

:ph34r:

Maybe our boys can show us what they're made of? Good luck!! See you there.