2 teams from region 1&2 AAA

Guest Number8

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction

Science Hill to win Region 1 AAA & Greeneville Runner up.

Lenoir City to win Region 2 AAA & Bearden Runner up.

Science Hill and Lenoir City to go to state

I'm going to echo Big G on this one. Lenoir City is a good team, but I don't know if they can beat Bearden and Farragut out for the region champions. Isn't Maryville in that region also? If so, that would make it even harder. Regardless, Region 2 AAA should be very entertaining, especially during tournament time.

soccer67, FRom all u just wrote, Looks like Greenville and Morristown will rule the region. Good Luck.

No - that's not at all what I intended nor what I said. If you look at Welshdragon's post you will see he totally left GV and MW out of any equation. I only posted last year's facts and how can you dismiss 2 teams that had a significant impact in the region last year. How would you feel if he/she totally dismissed your school (I'm assuming you're from SH) as a contender considering how well you did last year? I'm sure you would have also set him straight. My point is - there is more talent in Region 1 than in previous years - Science Hill included. We should all be proud of our region. It will be a great season over here in the east. Good luck to you too. I'm sure you were being facetious but I'm not.

No - that's not at all what I intended nor what I said. If you look at Welshdragon's post you will see he totally left GV and MW out of any equation. I only posted last year's facts and how can you dismiss 2 teams that had a significant impact in the region last year. How would you feel if he/she totally dismissed your school (I'm assuming you're from SH) as a contender considering how well you did last year? I'm sure you would have also set him straight. My point is - there is more talent in Region 1 than in previous years - Science Hill included. We should all be proud of our region. It will be a great season over here in the east. Good luck to you too. I'm sure you were being facetious but I'm not.

I wasnt trying to down Morristown and Greenville, I am just much more familiar with the Tri-Cities, and believe that DB, SH, SS and even TN High would rather beat each other, and that is the highlight of their season for quite a few of the players, facilty and parents.

Alright man I got u. I think I misunderstood what you meant there. Well its good to know that the region is improving. Good luck to u and ur team this season.

I wasnt trying to down Morristown and Greenville, I am just much more familiar with the Tri-Cities, and believe that DB, SH, SS and even TN High would rather beat each other, and that is the highlight of their season for quite a few of the players, facilty and parents.

I understand - no offense taken but if you really want to see some great games/rivary, just watch the GreenEville/DB rematch and the Morristown West/Science Hill rematch. Both games from last year were movie material.

Edited by soccer67

Guest Number8

soccer67 im not offended in any way. U r just stating ur opinion with very good reasons, i m just hoping that things will be different this year.

Edited by Number8

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Number8

So after 1 week of play, what do all of you in Regions 1 and 2 think? Is it still Bearden and Farragut or does anyone think Science Hill or Sullivan South has a chance? What about Maryville or Morristown West. Also Tenn High is doing well.

I smell suprises and changes in the air, but i like to hear Region 2's opinion as well :blink:. in my opinion TN high will not have much of a chance.

Edited by Number8