We came We saw We had a doozy of a meeting and...

bear cat brown

Question: Now that ND was won a Duals State Championship, does anyone think that ND will request to have it's A/AA classification changed to AAA prior to 2009?

Alpha, they can't. Bravo, since they would have to move up in all sports other than football and bowling, wrestling alone isn't enough reason. Charlie, a school has to have a 20% shift in enrollment to change classes in midcycle.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we can say that Notre Dame cant carry the "butt clothes"

of DII or DI AAA.

There you go again stove, thinking of young mens butts (I bet you dug it when Ned Beatty was tied up in Deliverance).

You never responded to our sissy schedule, which included Baylor ,McCallie, Bradley,Soddy,Ooltewah,Hoover,Ringgold,Science hill,Clarksville,and many more teams,why is that?

As for you keeffag, try not to steal other peoples material.As for running, I've called you out 3 times, yet we have never met, MEOW

Edited by bear cat brown

BCB - I am sure that you are good intentioned - BUT - I for one, do not appreciate being named in your comments. The kids also read this and it is not only your comedy stage. Keep the adult comments for another venue.

I'm sorry noneya, but I honestly don't know who you are. And I'm sure I have never mentioned a Noneya in any of my post.

BCB

BCB - I am sure that you are good intentioned - BUT - I for one, do not appreciate being named in your comments. The kids also read this and it is not only your comedy stage. Keep the adult comments for another venue.

Hey Noneya,

Which one of Bearcat"s references did you feel "named you"... The "Brokeback Mountain" one, or the "Deliverance" one ? Any which way, For all Irish fans and non-haters... the planning workshop is scheduled to take place at "Paddy's" (conveniently located just down the street from the Wildcat's Den). Exact time is T.B.A. (Remember, it's impossible to get there TOO early) Be there or be square except for the newly elected Prez & V.P. of the "IRISH HATERS CLUB". (from what I can tell from this board y'all's enrollment is pretty small) You 2 girls stay under the porch with those other little obnoxious, yapping, ankle bitin', little dogs. Hey Aggie, pull a couple for me and BCB, we're on the way.

Harry

Edited by harry thornton

There you go again stove, thinking of young mens butts (I bet you dug it when Ned Beatty was tied up in Deliverance).

You never responded to our sissy schedule, which included Baylor ,McCallie, Bradley,Soddy,Ooltewah,Hoover,Ringgold,Science hill,Clarksville,and many more teams,why is that?

As for you keeffag, try not to steal other peoples material.As for running, I've called you out 3 times, yet we have never met, MEOW

Bear Cat yellow i'm so disappointed in the way you call people names in this great forum just because they differ with some of your biased opinions! Remember those that can't handle the heat begin to throw STONES at those that have bigger ideas and thoughts.

Hear KittyCat Hear Kitty Cat

Keefjams out Loud

Bear Cat yellow i'm so disappointed in the way you call people names in this great forum just because they differ with some of your biased opinions! Remember those that can't handle the heat begin to throw STONES at those that have bigger ideas and thoughts.

Hear KittyCat Hear Kitty Cat

Keefjams out Loud

I love and respect other peoples opinions, its just when Idiots like yourself try to make Kids accompishments (especially the Irish) tainted, that I revert back to my childhood. But at least I'm man enough that people know who I am ( Tommy Boone)

I started posting this year to try and add a little fun to this forum. I got tired of "My little boy can beat your little boy"post I've always been positive and sing praises to any kid from any school that deserves it. My OWs have gone to kids that do little things to help their team win matches( case in point,David Mang,my Godsons #1 competition at State), and not to the obvious studs. I make it a habit to call the kids(your Baylor kids included ) and tell them how much we appreciate them for their hard work, win or lose. Where as you seem to do just the opposite,where my Irish are involved. Why is that ? Are you upset that ND didn't Rassle ya'll heads up ?

Keeffag , if you'll look back, I believe I have always responded to your opinions with the respect that you deserve. :lol:

And speaking of stones you for sure ain't got em

BEAR CAT BROWN

Edited by bear cat brown

I love and respect other peoples opinions, its just when Idiots like yourself try to make Kids accompishments (especially the Irish) tainted, that I revert back to my childhood. But at least I'm man enough that people know who I am ( Tommy Boone)

I started posting this year to try and add a little fun to this forum. I got tired of "My little boy can beat your little boy"post I've always been positive and sing praises to any kid from any school that deserves it. My OWs have gone to kids that do little things to help their team win matches( case in point,David Mang,my Godsons #1 competition at State), and not to the obvious studs. I make it a habit to call the kids(your Baylor kids included ) and tell them how much we appreciate them for their hard work, win or lose. Where as you seem to do just the opposite,where my Irish are involved. Why is that ? Are you upset that ND didn't Rassle ya'll heads up ?

Keeffag , if you'll look back, I believe I have always responded to your opinions with the respect that you deserve. :lol:

And speaking of stones you for sure ain't got em

BEAR CAT BROWN

My little boy CAN'T beat your little boy............YET!. As far as he is concerned, that Irish rassler is the toughest he had to face this year (and at last count he got in 34 matches this season!). Next year, next year........

My little boy CAN'T beat your little boy............YET!. As far as he is concerned, that Irish rassler is the toughest he had to face this year (and at last count he got in 34 matches this season!). Next year, next year........

What about making them teammates? Lovely two bedroom bungaloo on Vermont ave for sale. Then we could finally have a %%%%%%%% in the Irish nation

bcb