Top Teams

realmadrid01

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First this forum is "Top TEAMS" ( Plural ) so wragging someone bc in his oppion his team/school is a top team thats BS. let him talk ...maybe they wont go all the way to state but you never know we'll have to see....Maryville def. needs respect bc of thier district their in. COULD very well be on of the hardest in the whole south.

So TOP TEAMS: (not in any oder)

Maryville

South Doyle

Farragut

Bearden

CAK

Soddy Daisy

Webb

McMinn

Christian Brothers

and so on....there are alot of good teams.

Edited by Ole! Ole!

First this forum is "Top TEAMS" ( Plural ) so wragging someone bc in his oppion his team/school is a top team thats BS. let him talk ...maybe they wont go all the way to state but you never know we'll have to see....Maryville def. needs respect bc of thier district their in. COULD very well be on of the hardest in the whole south.

So TOP TEAMS: (not in any oder)

Maryville

South Doyle

Farragut

Bearden

CAK

Soddy Daisy

Webb

McMinn

Christian Brothers

and so on....there are alot of good teams.

The fact that you immediatly put Maryville up there pretty much voided every thing else you say. But honestly, you left off both Hendersonville and Brentwood. You're talking about Maryville going to state and you can't even mention the two team in the championship last year!

The fact that you immediatly put Maryville up there pretty much voided every thing else you say. But honestly, you left off both Hendersonville and Brentwood. You're talking about Maryville going to state and you can't even mention the two team in the championship last year!

Why do you say maryville isnt a top team in the state?....(give me good reasons please)

I also said theres a lot of good teams! ?? can you not read....that meaning i didnt state everygood team in the state...sure im sure those teams are good too?

i never said maryville was goin to state anyway....i said they could...

SO

Why do you say maryville isnt a top team in the state?....(give me good reasons please)

I also said theres a lot of good teams! ?? can you not read....that meaning i didnt state everygood team in the state...sure im sure those teams are good too?

SO LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT I SAID LAST SINCE SOME ARE SMART ENOUGHT TO UNDERSTAND!

I PUT UP SOME OF THE TOPS TEAMS, SORRY I DIDNT METION YOURS OR ALL THE TOP TEAMS, THATS TO DAM-N BAD GET OVER IT, PLUS IM NOT UP ON EVERY TEAM. I KNOW A LITTLE BUT MOSTLY AROUND THE EAST SO ....GOD FORBID I FORGET A COUPLE TEAMS....

Edited by Ole! Ole!

SO LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR WHAT I SAID LAST SINCE SOME ARE SMART ENOUGHT TO UNDERSTAND!

I PUT UP SOME OF THE TOPS TEAMS, SORRY I DIDNT METION YOURS OR ALL THE TOP TEAMS, THATS TO DAM-N BAD GET OVER IT, PLUS IM NOT UP ON EVERY TEAM. I KNOW A LITTLE BUT MOSTLY AROUND THE EAST SO ....GOD FORBID I FORGET A COUPLE TEAMS....

You did say that their are a lot of good teams, ill grant you that. But you also labled the nine you listed as top teams. I'm from neither Brentwood or Hendersonville so don't think im upset because you didnt put my team on their. I was only upset because you left off too many good teams and only put the ones you knew onto your list.

However, I will apologize. Black Messiah got me worked up and when i saw your list i thought it was just another glorification of Maryville. It seems like we both need to be a little more careful.

I would advise you to read the following quote from Coach T

It seems that a reminder is in order. Several fans are no longer with us due to posts made in the last two days. It is simple- we don't put up with profanity no matter how many ways you disguise it. It is what it is.

It is hard to judge teams off of reputation; when the season is underway then we can say who is good and who isnt. Marryville had a good team over the last few years and because of their district draw they have been kept out of state, but they lost their best players last year...the two asians, kyle, and their goalie...as someone who played them, those were the only kids we ever worried about. No offense, everyone else was decent, but they couldnt control the game like the others.

Completely. Maryville doesnt rebuild...we reload! With Hector Gomez, Ryan Mclenegan, Luke West, Steven Massero, and Jared Ziegler provisind senior leadershipt this team will be tough to beat! Ridge Carter and David Large will continue to improve on last years stellar fresham seasons. Plus the new addition of our mexican Raul, I dare anyone to challenge us for the state title!

Challenge us for the state title... have you even been to state in the last 5 years?? im going to say no because you always lose to farragut and bearden.... but i will be there to watch you lose to farragut again this year as well as bearden