Preseason Top 10 in Chattanooga Area....

Bledsoebtheboys

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run off...quit......what's the difference? Who cares? Why would a stud player not play her senior season?

From what I have read here, maybe she wants to just enjoy her senior year and not be involved with all the politics and stress associated with high school softball.

If she is on a decent travel team she can probably still play college ball.

It's too bad that everybody can't share opinions without somebody threatening lawsuits. Come on now, isn't that going overboard a little bit? These forums are to share ideas and opinions. Not everybody is always going to agree with everybody else. If you have thin skin, stay off Coach T.

[/quote Yes they are to share ideas and opinions and not to be judgmental and trash individuals. I did not say anyone threatened a lawsuit but, there are LOTS of rumors floating in Ooltewah. I will say this one more time. Brittany Rice is a fine young lady who takes the game of softball very seriously. I have had the pleasure of knowing her and her family and even had the honor of helping coach her. I know this was a very difficult decision for her and she stressed over it for many days. I do not know what her personal reasons were and do not feel it is any of my business or anyone elses for that matter. Good Luck to Brittany and her family I know she will be very successful with her college career. Hopefully, other Ooltewah fans can respect her decision and also wish her well.

Run off...quit......what's the difference? Who cares? Why would a stud player not play her senior season?

There is a big difference in being run off and quitting. I think if Ooltewah's coach had any sense at all she would be begging Rice to come back, I don't have a dog in this race but I have seen Rice and Ooltewah play and I know that they need Rice's pitching to stay in a lot of ball games. It really sounds like you have a little jealousy bug on your shoulder Wilson, why is that? Why bash Rice so much, she is a great athlete?

Run off...quit....what is the difference Wilson? You are the one who made the comment, why don't you answer your own question. And you say who cares, well it's pretty obvious that you care or you wouldn't be in here talking about it. You sure are free at the mouth with everything else but you wont respond to my post. Why not? I simply state the truth. Everyone is dying to hear your explanation for that state championship Coach Nelson didn't win, the fact that a team can move up when a third sting pitcher quits, and oh yeah the speaking for the Ooltewah administration. And since you seem to pretend to know everything about Ooltewah, how about that fourth string pitcher moving up to third string? Have you met a challenge you can't take?

It's too bad that everybody can't share opinions without somebody threatening lawsuits. Come on now, isn't that going overboard a little bit? These forums are to share ideas and opinions. Not everybody is always going to agree with everybody else. If you have thin skin, stay off Coach T.

Dude, why are you worried about the lawsuit comment? Have you said something you shouldn't have? These forums are here to share ideas and opinions...not to bash HIGH SCHOOL KIDS. A thin skinned person would put their tail between their legs and hide....Katfo are you still out there or are you hiding???? If anyone here has thin skin it would be, in my opinion, Wilson. He/she wont respond when they are proven wrong. So, where you at Wilson?

Hey Wilson....since Rice isn't playing this year maybe Mr. Rice will let you borrow that bucket you like so much.

You people take yourself waaaaaaaaaay too seriously. Good luck Upstate!

You are right, we people on here do take ourselves seriously and if you can't take it then you need to leave. And under Rice I'm sure Upstate will do GREAT! Is that the problem? Do you have a problem with Rice doing well with out the help of Norma? Who has Norma helped? If you are who I think you are, she didn't help your daughter(s) either. Obviously you are reading the post so why won't you respond to me? I'm simply questioning your so called facts. I think everyone on here knows you are full of crap and that you know nothing. Please respond to my questions...we are all anxiously waiting to hear what line of crap you are going to try and feed us next... If you can't take the challenge then admit so.

Good Luck Ooltewah, I hope you do well this season. Good luck to all this season.

Okay wilson25 I have sat back and watched you post all week and I just have a couple of questions for you!!!!! Okay are you ready!!! Why do you have it out for rice? What did she do to you that was so awful? cuz I do know her and her family very well and she is a very nice kid... and if you are who I think that you are I have played under your husband and you guys are very nice people and this is why I am so confused by some of these posts!!!!! Why are parents coming on here and talking about other children cuz that’s what you guys are doing!!!! What kind of example are you setting for your kids??? Just some things for you to think about. And if you don’t know the difference between getting ran off of a team or quitting then you might want to look into going back to school yourself cuz obviously you didn’t learn anything why you were in school!!!!!

Edited by #1ricefan

wilson25 hint hint....I played for you the summer going into my senior year!!!!! and as i have said in previous post i have never played for ooltewah i am a notre dame graduate!!!!! just want to make that clear so that you didnt think that i was a rice cuz im not just close with the family!!!!!

Edited by #1ricefan