UC vs. South Greene! Here we go again

Black73

central has done very well in the big 9! uc and central had some great, classic games last year. i am sure both sides miss the intensity of that rivalry! i think south greene and uc both have very good teams with kids that play very hard!! would be nice to see this matchup in the regional finals cause that would mean they could both go to the sub-state! good luck to both teams! should be a GREAT game!! i think uc wants to schedule AAA schools but they are usually full. if you pay attention to it most AAA don't play many AA schools. i know that some do, but it doesn't happen alot. the ones that do have been playin each other for years and it's hard to break up a schedule.

Thanks for the compliment, they were great games last year. I believe last years SC and UC teams were as good as anybody in the area as well as this years teams, but you can't tell that to most people in this area. We know how good UC is, we played them this summer in the JC league. Good luck in the tournaments. By the way where is the AA district and regional?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your talking about a game that Greeneville did not have all of the players. If Greeneville played SCentral, Greeneville would beat them by 20+. What is your ranking central? You beat us at the first one the year and your going to say something? are you for real.. You can not play for are Jv. team and you might come off the bench for the freshman.

Unicoi County (25-2), vs. SG (22-5). # 6 vs. #9 in the state. Throw the first game out the window. Neither team played particularly well the first game, and this is for the Conference title. It should be a great game to see. As for the Greeneville fan, he has to get on here and talk because nobody else is talking about them. Just a little jealousy! Just between us SG fans and UC fans, the Watauga is much stronger than the IMAC! Both of our teams have had great years, and now it comes down to tournament time. I hope we get to see each other at least one more time after Friday night. Good Luck!

No body is talkin about greeneville. I believe this post has 26 replies. Try looking at the greeneville and science hill post. almost a hundred. So obviously Greeneville is the team to talk about and your the one thats jealous. Greeneville would be UC easily.

wow unicoi beat sg, thats awesome considerin how great sg bball team is this year...lol congrats 4 the huge huge win

DUDE!!! DONT YOU HAVE A LIFE!!! GET OFF OF US AND PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR OWN FREAKIN TEAM! CAUSE YOU MAY BE 10TH IN STATE BUT IF YOU HAVENT NOTICED WE ARE IN THE TOP 5!!!!!

i am not putting anyone down, just mentioning the facts of life and basketball and thats erwin couldnt fathom ghs's game thats all

YOU SAY THAT YOU ARENT PUTTIN US DOWN BUT SINCE THE SECOND YOU GOT ON HERE THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING! CHILL OUT AND SHUT UP. WE DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPPINION BUT WE DO CARE ABOUT YOU RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OUR TEAM. REAL CLASSY!

Cant wait till tomorrow night. The game should be a good one and no doubt that the Devils will come out with the win.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

You forgot to mention another Big 9 team, Sullivan Central, how soon we forget.

SC (71) Greeneville (65) on Greeneville's home floor, by the way this wasn't a scrimmage. This is a W, I'm waiting on the excuses. :(

obviously you don't know what your talking about because sullivan central never defeated greeneville, but good try to make them look bad... :lol:

I think Unicoi beats South Greene again because it is at Unicoi. South Greene has a pretty good basketball team this season. Unicoi county beat them by 8 at South Greene but the way I understand the game had like a 17 point lead late. They did a fantastic job on Kyle Donahue who is leading Greene County in scoring. Now as for the Greeneville fanatic, I am a Greeneville fan too but I want to add this to the mix. Greeneville beats South Greene 38-37 in overtime, agreed Wiggins was not up to par yet. Then they go to South Greene and beat them 54-35 (which is 19 not by 20 some odd points). Okay look at this Unicoi beat Cherokee 54-39. Greeneville beat Cherokee by 13 at home and by 6 on the road the last time they played. Greeneville has a pretty good team but so does Unicoi County. At 25-2 that is a pretty awesome record. To me it is pretty ignorant to knock a team with a record like that. I know you can not actually go by point difference in like opponents but that is all there is to go on. Anyway my point is this, they don't play so what does it matter? Good luck to Unicoi the rest of the way and just remember a few bad fans do not make all Greeneville fans bad folks.

Anyone who thinks Unicoi has a chance with Greeneville they are out of their minds; Erwin isn't good enough to clean GHS's shoes-what now?

Dude seriously do you not have a life. Why do you have to mess with these 2 teams. If i wanted to do l ike you i would get on a Greeneville thread and start posting about how Clinton beat the 10th ranked 3A team in the state by 9 points and your guards couldnt hold a candle to Jonathon Dye and Jordan Dixon. By the way Greeneville wouldnt even make it to regions in District 3AAA so good thing theyre not or the state tournament dreams wouldnt even arose.

Anyone who thinks Unicoi has a chance with Greeneville they are out of their minds; Erwin isn't good enough to clean GHS's shoes-what now?

Man I will be honest here, I dont know if you actually dont know what you are talking about or what but Sullivan Central did beat Greeneville in the Landair Tip off classic. Final score was 71-65. As I stated I am a Greeneville fan and I was trying to help out by trying to make you not look as bad as you seem. Unicoi fans sorry for the interruption of this thread and not everyone thinks the same way. I would like to think that Greeneville would win and I feel they would but I dont think it would be the blowout like you think it would. BUT what is the use bashing about it when it really does not matter. Unicoi is in their own division and they are 25-2, South Greene is in that bracket and is 22-5. I imagine there are several AA schools who would like to have teams that bad............so thats what now.

No body is talkin about greeneville. I believe this post has 26 replies. Try looking at the greeneville and science hill post. almost a hundred. So obviously Greeneville is the team to talk about and your the one thats jealous. Greeneville would be UC easily.

If you will look ComexxOriginal is the one who started with bring Greeneville into this.... It doesn't matter about who would win cause they don't even play each other.... And who is jealous.... You all need to get off your high horse cause when you start running your mouth someone is always there to give you your lose....

obviously you don't know what your talking about because sullivan central never defeated greeneville, but good try to make them look bad... :(

ooppps sooorrrrry its right here game # 4 of your season

Date Opponent Location Result

Thu Nov. 17 Gatlinburg-Pittman W 57-51

Mon Nov. 21 Madison Co. NC Landair Tip-Off W 64-32

Wed Nov. 23 Clinton Landair Tip-Off L 59-68

Sat Nov. 26 Sullivan Central Landair tip-Off L 65-71

ooppps sooorrrrry its right here game # 4 of your season

Date Opponent Location Result

Thu Nov. 17 Gatlinburg-Pittman W 57-51

Mon Nov. 21 Madison Co. NC Landair Tip-Off W 64-32

Wed Nov. 23 Clinton Landair Tip-Off L 59-68

Sat Nov. 26 Sullivan Central Landair tip-Off L 65-71

Your talking about a tournament Greeneville has to challenge better teams, if Unicoi was so good wouldnt they have been invited? oh and GHS didn't have all of their players but think whatever, arent they ranked 10th in the AAA?yes and didnt they go into overtime with Red Bank at Red Bank and lose by 2 then defeated them by more then 10 points at their house? yes so what are you talking about that was then and this is now, GHS will definetly make it to state w/out a doubt!

Dude seriously do you not have a life. Why do you have to mess with these 2 teams. If i wanted to do l ike you i would get on a Greeneville thread and start posting about how Clinton beat the 10th ranked 3A team in the state by 9 points and your guards couldnt hold a candle to Jonathon Dye and Jordan Dixon. By the way Greeneville wouldnt even make it to regions in District 3AAA so good thing theyre not or the state tournament dreams wouldnt even arose.

LOL! Are you seirous? you have to be joking, Greeneville has been district champs 4 years straight and regional finalist...do you go to Chuckey-Doak..is that what the CD stands for ....b/c if so that explains why your so dumb....Greeneville had JV against CD in the 3rd quarter...but anyways get your facts straight before you post something that you have no clue what your talking about...by the way Greeneville is already 5 time District champs and is about to be the 2nd team to ever go undefeated in the IMAC ..and the last team to do that was who? Greeneville...so if you or if you don't go to CD you have no room to talk cuz its obvious you have no basketball sense, but good try :(