UC vs. South Greene! Here we go again

Black73

LOL! Are you seirous? you have to be joking, Greeneville has been district champs 4 years straight and regional finalist...do you go to Chuckey-Doak..is that what the CD stands for ....b/c if so that explains why your so dumb....Greeneville had JV against CD in the 3rd quarter...but anyways get your facts straight before you post something that you have no clue what your talking about...by the way Greeneville is already 5 time District champs and is about to be the 2nd team to ever go undefeated in the IMAC ..and the last team to do that was who? Greeneville...so if you or if you don't go to CD you have no room to talk cuz its obvious you have no basketball sense, but good try :(

You need to move on cause this doesn't even concern Greeneville.... And by the way I hope Science Hill rolls all over Greeneville.... :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your talking about a tournament Greeneville has to challenge better teams, if Unicoi was so good wouldnt they have been invited? oh and GHS didn't have all of their players but think whatever, arent they ranked 10th in the AAA?yes and didnt they go into overtime with Red Bank at Red Bank and lose by 2 then defeated them by more then 10 points at their house? yes so what are you talking about that was then and this is now, GHS will definetly make it to state w/out a doubt!

i just showed you what you said didnt happen hero. your quote was "sullivan central never defeated greeneville" it was during season play and also as you said a win is a (w) and a lose is a (L) and it looks like an big oh (L) to me. coacht please get rid of this person

i just showed you what you said didnt happen hero. your quote was "sullivan central never defeated greeneville" it was during season play and also as you said a win is a (w) and a lose is a (L) and it looks like an big oh (L) to me. coacht please get rid of this person

If coach t should get rid of anyone it should be you and your ignorance....your just mad cuz Greeneville would COMPLETELY BLOW OUT *EMBARRASS* UNICOI "ERWIN" AT ANY TIME ANY PLACE-enough said im through with you kids....

WOW.......guys I apologize for whoever that comedy dude is. Just realize that not everyone in Greeneville acts that way. Personally I hope that Unicoi and South Greene both make it to sub state and on to state. I dont care who it is, when they get out of the area I always hope they make a good showing. I understand a good rivalry and some jawing between fans but when they do not even play each other what difference does it make?

Well today is the day...we have been out of school for 2 days and our boys have had a chance to catch their breaths before this match up. I really dont know why we were out today, the sun is shinning and there is no snow down here but oh well....This game kinda makes me sad cause it is the last time that our 2 seniors will be playin in our gym. We are sure gonna miss Colton White, 44....Ben Hardin, 12....and even though Travis Hensley, 42 doesnt play for us anymore, not havin all of them next year isnt something to look forward to.....I hope they all play great tonight and I cant wait to see the outcome.

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Edited by UCBlueDevils

UC WINS AGAIN 26-2.......way to go big blue......it was sad that this was the last game we will see Colton and Beno play at home but it was a good one and we are very proud of what yall have done for the team this year........yall did great!!! yall will always be loved in UC!! Congrats to Big Blue :thumb:

UC WINS AGAIN 26-2.......way to go big blue......it was sad that this was the last game we will see Colton and Beno play at home but it was a good one and we are very proud of what yall have done for the team this year........yall did great!!! yall will always be loved in UC!! Congrats to Big Blue :(

Umm Throwing up during a basketball game....not very attractive...although I kinda felt sorry for the guy that threw up on our court right before half time...Nice going dude!

I dont know if I am correct on this but I think that we will play Substate at home...but I dunno...I am just glad that we proved we can beat a Greenville team twice without missin a beat....Too bad Donahue!

I didnt catch the finial score...anybody got that???? Our away games next week are gonna be.... First we go to Hampton then Cloudland.....everybody come on the pepbus!!!!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

Umm Throwing up during a basketball game....not very attractive...although I kinda felt sorry for the guy that threw up on our court right before half time...Nice going dude!

I dont know if I am correct on this but I think that we will play Substate at home...but I dunno...I am just glad that we proved we can beat a Greenville team twice without missin a beat....Too bad Donahue!

I didnt catch the finial score...anybody got that???? Our away games next week are gonna be.... First we go to Hampton then Cloudland.....everybody come on the pepbus!!!!

GOOD LUCK BLUE!!!

~*~*Go Devils!!*~*~

wow way to beat those rebs they're an awesome team... i think your coach should schedule a scrimmage b/w Greeneville and ur team next year....well our JV against your Varsity-it'll really only make you better. peace

good job last nite guys. south greene had nothing for you. not even a frustrated kyle donahue could play against. big win for the wataga title you really deserve it. now dont let up and lets go unbeaten in tennessee for the season.

Man, you guys are awesome...you play some really hard teams...i admitt Chuckey Doak and South Greene are really GOOD....congrats..lol not!