SPHS Playday is the 2nd and 3rd of March

Carson

Anyone have an opinion who will be the winner of this Playday ?

I don't no much about Huntland, so.....I will base my predictions on who I think will perform well in the playday....I think Whitwell will perform the well...Sale Creek might as well....Not sure about Marion, because they seem to be having a few issues this season....

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't no much about Huntland, so.....I will base my predictions on who I think will perform well in the playday....I think Whitwell will perform the well...Sale Creek might as well....Not sure about Marion, because they seem to be having a few issues this season....

THE ONLY ISSUES ARE PEOPLE SITTING BEHIND A COMPUTER TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT THEY DONT KNOW A WHOLE ABOUT. MOST OF YOU DONT EVEN HAVE KIDS THAT ARE INVOLVED, SO HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY KNOW!!!!!!!!THANK FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT, HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU AT THE GAMES.

first off everyone knows that best team goin down there is marion. There is nothing else to say. I dont even no why sp would host something like that. All that is goin to happen is marion is goin to kill everyone. So dont worry about what people is goin to show. Bc marions middle school softball team would beat these teams. The only thing that marion has to do is show up. But good luck to all the other teams. You need some luck to just stay with in 10 runs of Marion..

first off everyone knows that best team goin down there is marion. There is nothing else to say. I dont even no why sp would host something like that. All that is goin to happen is marion is goin to kill everyone. So dont worry about what people is goin to show. Bc marions middle school softball team would beat these teams. The only thing that marion has to do is show up. But good luck to all the other teams. You need some luck to just stay with in 10 runs of Marion..

Marion might want to worry about having enough to put on the field at every position......

Schedule:

SOUTH PITTSBURG PLAY-DAY

THURSDAY, MARCH 2, 2006

TEAMS

1. South Pittsburg 4. Whitwell

2. Grundy Co. 5. Sequatchie Co.

3. Marion Co. 6. Richard Hardy

SCHEDULE

FIELD 1 FIELD 2

3:30 1 v 5 3 v 4

4:30 2 v 6 4 v 5

5:30 3 v 6 2 v 5