TSSAA DROPS THE BALL ?

FIG4

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawdawg, watch out. Charlie is real skinny for 160 pounds. He just got some pec implants and he's looking better. Despite all of that, my wife still thinks he's cute. She says he looks like me when I was 16 but I think I was way more muscular (I had a better double leg too). :thumb:

haha ill keep that in mind...lol i dont know i saw him last week and he didnt look that small to me! yep those pec implants will get ya sometimes haha :P...yah im sure you were a lot buffer haha

Edited by nawdawg

Got the scoop from Springfield folks tonight. Biting was not clear. Only the G-ville wrestler knows for sure. They feel he only forced his head down to the mat as he had a strong forearm against his upper teeth and cause a slight abrasion and a little blood, so the ref called the match.

I did e-mail Springfield and the reply was the same. Let it stand, although the coaches did try to relax the suspension to no avail. :thumb:

Got the scoop from Springfield folks tonight. Biting was not clear. Only the G-ville wrestler knows for sure. They feel he only forced his head down to the mat as he had a strong forearm against his upper teeth and cause a slight abrasion and a little blood, so the ref called the match.

I did e-mail Springfield and the reply was the same. Let it stand, although the coaches did try to relax the suspension to no avail. :)

The reply Admin...

Dave,

Some how many feel this is my decision but it is not. I understand how competitive wrestling is and situations do occur that are not in everyones best interest. I feel the decision was made on the mat and not at the school level concerning this situation.

Greg Bell

of Springfield