Key Players mid region (10th grade)

vasilios

no disrespect to ''Madaras" but im sure that its not such a hard task to start for a team like DeKalb County as a sophomore

amen brotha

P.S. gk2008 is the starting goalkeeper for brentwood (as a soph), the starter for the national final four tennessee 90 odp team, tnfc 90 (who are state champions 4 out of 5 years), and if he played for dekalb they probably would pee theirselves

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amen brotha

P.S. gk2008 is the starting goalkeeper for brentwood (as a soph), the starter for the national final four tennessee 90 odp team, tnfc 90 (who are state champions 4 out of 5 years), and if he played for dekalb they probably would pee theirselves

well said alex, good luck to you guys this year ill be looking for u out there when we play u guys

kevin is incredible. hes is an excellent defender but can take the ball up field and take on any player one-on-one. he plays for PSA. hes not in the mid-region tho.

u must be kidding me, psa blaze? u mean peyton's team haha, well good luck in state so do u really think he is good enough to take on players like danny rayburn, pat kelly, nd many other kids his age or younger, well neways thats ur opinion nd maybe he is good i just have never seen him perform when i have played against them or watched them play. . .