Jennifer Davis, OCCHS

tnborne

Just want to congratulate Jennifer for signing with Rhodes Friday. She will be playing with former West Tennessee standouts Ashley Farrell from Westview and Brooke Levister from Dresden. Jennifer has been an exciting part of the Lady Rebel team since her freshman year, and has been a three year starter for OC. She is truly exciting to watch, and should be a great addition to the Rhodes team. In my opinion, Jennifer has been the wild card in many OC victories, and all of us here in Obion County wish her the best at the next level. THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES JENN!

tnborne...great post. Jennifer is indeed a great addition to Rhodes' team, and has been not only a good basketball player for OC, but also is a super young lady. And yes you are also correct on the "wildcard" label in many wins. A good defender, very good rebounder, and a team player, Jennifer adds much to a talented Lady Rebel team. But getting to know her as a person over several years when I was doing radio for OC, she struck me as a class act both on and off the court. It's great to see HARD work rewarded, and myself and alot of others in Rebel country are proud of her and for her. As you said, "thanks for the memories Jen", there have been many. Good luck to you Jennifer, from one of your biggest fans.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Jennifer on signing with Rhodes College.. Not only are they getting an outstanding, all around team player, but an outstanding person as well. Best of luck Jennifer at Rhodes and once again a nice job on all the hard work that you've put in with the Lady Rebel program at OC for the past four years :thumb:

Congrats to Jennifer from the Jackson, Tn bunch that she used to come down and visit ever so often. She has worked hard and now she is reaping the benefits. Wishing you luck at the next level. B)