Volunteer Falcon Baseball

baseballplayer9

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u boys is fallin apart worse than that team of urs. why dont u find a square off spot an settle this thang?

I'm not trying to fight anybody. Whoever this person is, they are making some big inferences about things they have no clue about. Anyone who knows me, knows I am pretty hard on my own son and I don't try to put him above anyone else. I have supported this program in every possible way. To infer that I may have taken money from this program or the AABC is UNACCEPTABLE. Everything else is one person's opinion, and they are entitled to it. But, 2 things I will not have questioned is my commitment to the program or my integrity.

Except for the no-hitter he threw, tell me where I said anything positive about Justo. I let him speak for himself. I even questioned his leadership abilities in this very thread. If you're just jealous because he happens to be better than your son, that's not his fault.

The AABC group is still there. They just changed their name, for reasons you wouldn't understand. As far as the 8 other players that are out there, who has been the one to take them and play summer ball and fall ball the last several years? I feel like I have put forth the effort to support this program in many, many ways.

The only one who has been beside me the whole time has been DandDD, every step of the way.

If ANYONE can accuse me of taking one thin dime from this team or the AABC, they are a liar!!

Fanatic, I told you where you can find me. If you have issues you would like to discuss, come to my face and not on a message board.

Of course DANDD has been with you the whole time, he has to get a life. When your boy graduates its time to move on. He needs him a woman, and not someone elses leftovers. My only issue is you are so negative about this team. C'mon do you think any of these boys are going pro? I think not. Didnt see any last year either. Enjoy the last little bit they have on the field. And I dont take anything away from Justo, he is a fine player and a really good kid. But there is more to life than baseball. GO FALCONS!!

Of course DANDD has been with you the whole time, he has to get a life. When your boy graduates its time to move on. He needs him a woman, and not someone elses leftovers. My only issue is you are so negative about this team. C'mon do you think any of these boys are going pro? I think not. Didnt see any last year either. Enjoy the last little bit they have on the field. And I dont take anything away from Justo, he is a fine player and a really good kid. But there is more to life than baseball. GO FALCONS!!

You have every right to your opinion, whoever you are. I'm not sure what the "leftovers" comment means, and to be honest, I don't care. But, you did question my integrity regarding money, and I can't accept that. Right now, I have $1,800 in my living room that needs to be rolled and banded to be taken to the bank. It belongs to the Dugout Club. If you think I might spend one cent of it, call me and come get it. You can roll and band it yourself. And to be honest, the first quote you quoted was a "positive" comment about how kids threw well and hit the ball to the right side last night. I have supported this team and will continue to do so for many years to come. You can continue to make excuses about moving up to the Big 9, or you can join us to try and raise money and help these kids get better in the off-season.

By the way, DandDD and myself are coaching the 14 and 13 year olds this summer to try and get the next generations of Falcons ready for high school play. If you'd like to help mow the field or weed-eat the banks or throw some bp to show your support for the program, let us know. Donations accepted, as well.

One last thing, GO FALCONS!!!!

One more thing. I'm not a bit jealouse of Justo. And saying he is better than mine is juvenile. That just shows how ignornat you are. Time to grow-up and get a life.

GO FALCONS!!!

"ignornat" Anybody else see the irony here?

I'm almost 100% positive I have coached your kid in the past. Good luck to him and you, and to the program.

Go Falcons!!!

Fanatic, apparently you have got a major problem with Falconbacker and myself. I really don't understand why. You would think that if your son was in the baseball program at Volunteer that you would want people that would help to improve things in the program. Apparently not! As far as my personal life, thats absolutely none of your business. So keep your nose and your opinion to your self. What I do at the High School is a hobby for me and I love helping. Yes even after my son has graduated. I don't think we will see you supporting the baseball program after your son leaves. I guess that shows what kind of supporter you are!

If you would like to discuss any problems you have with me you can find me on my off days digging in the dirt at the field ( something you know nothing about).

Now lets get back to talking about baseball and not arguing.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Now lets get back to talking about baseball and not arguing.

Bud, I didn't start this argument. I know what you are about and vice versa. Whoever this person is must be surely ticked off about something other than what he/she is saying. You and I know I have never bragged about Justo to anybody. I have kicked his tail for years to try and make him better. You and I have done more work for this program than people will ever know. But, I never stole anything and I won't let ANYONE say that.