Volunteer Falcon Baseball

baseballplayer9

Did the AABC owe anything when they ended last year???? Were you on the board? I rest my case!!! If you could read you would see I never said "you". But hmm who owes that $. GO FALCONS!!!!

Whoever you are (I guarantee you won't come out of hiding) you have issues that you are not talking about that I really don't care about anyway. You have dragged good people through the mud here for your own enjoyment(my son included, then you backed off and said he was a good kid. He doesn't need your validation, neither do I). I won't do that. I WAS on the AABC board and I do know what happened to a lot of money. 1 person has admitted to taking a large amount (and promised to pay it back)and 2 others won't admit it, but most people who know what they are talking about know they did it. Rest assured, I never touched one penny of it.

I'll speak to you for the last time, you seem to know exactly who I am, and I will figure out who you are eventually and ask you about your accusations. You obviously have some personal problem with me and DandDD, among others. I don't know if it is jealousy or just a general bad attitude. Either way, we are doing good things for the program, just ask Coach Mac. If you think I stole any money from anyone, come see me. I ain't hard to find and my number is in the book. You'd better have some proof, though. Keep up with that GO FALCONS. I feel sure that, and that alone will help us win the rest of our games.

p.s. If you will let me know who you are, I'll praise you and your son if that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. If he is still in the program, which I am beginning to doubt, he has played for me at some point and has benefitted from the AABC and the work done by the Dugout Club. Bottom line. You just happen to be dogging out 2 of the founding members of both of those organizations. Have a nice day.

Edited by Falconbaseballbacker

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do yall expect the team to win when people are on this thread that the players read arguing at each other. . . . I know backer is behind that team all the way and yall need to be positive with each other and stop the nonsense

You know what, you're right. I'm sorry for getting pulled into this nonsense with this clueless person. :)

4 big conference games this week. There's still time to turn this thing around and have a good season. Friday's win was a step in the right direction because it looks like the bats are coming to life. I hope the guys can put it all together and get some revenge for earlier losses. Come on Falcons, just play up to your potential and everything will take care of itself.

Just heard we lost 7-0 to Boone. Heard we didn't hit it very well. #16 included. I just really wonder why we struggle so much in conference. We had a good fall against basically the same teams and 2 years ago these same guys played for the conference championship against basically the same competition. Not much to say because I wasn't there. Get your heads up Falcons and go try to win one tomorrow against Crockett. Tenn. High Wednesday and we battled pretty good with them last time. Warm up those bats and get going. We're still behind you.

Sounds like a heartbreaker at home tonight. Wasn't there again, but heard we lost 8 to 7 in the top of the 7th. Anybody there with a few more details?

Wasn't there. Sounds like we may have hit the ball a little better tonight. Seems like we just can't get over the hump. Keep battling guys! Still have some big winable games this week.

GO FALCONS!!!!

PS Backer have you talked to anyone over in panther land about having a little get together Saturday morning? Maybe 10ish? Time to get in the Easter spirit.

Another tough loss tonight. Can't make or get a break. Keep battling guys, things can still turn around!

GO FALCONS!

PS I was told we need to vote for tonights behind the plate ump for ump of the year. NOT!!

I was there tonight. We're just snakebit. The guys battled hard, hit it well, only one or two errors and Cody and Heath threw well. We did get hosed on about 3 calls, but no excuses. If we battle like we did tonight, we can win any of the games left on the schedule. Good luck on Friday, guys. Get one at home.

This string is finally getting some life into it! Peyton Place lives in Church Hill. Falcons move up to the BIG 9 (not to good) and the feeder system goes UTrip, $$ missing from the coffers and wanta be Jr. coaches fussin'.. Priceless.

Yeah, thanks for the thread summary, "L S", now do us all a favor and stay in the DB threads or go play in traffic. Your choice.