Top freshman

soccerfan23

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's hard to see who the top freshmen are before the first game is played, which should not be for a little while. Practice and training are one thing, but games are different. It's hard for freshmen to make a huge immediate impact, but it definitely can and will be done this season.

I think it's hard to see who the top freshmen are before the first game is played, which should not be for a little while. Practice and training are one thing, but games are different. It's hard for freshmen to make a huge immediate impact, but it definitely can and will be done this season.

absolutly, it takes a heck of a freshman player to get out there and make a difference. I remember my freshman year, I had no clue what was going on, it's a different game compared to middle school or U-15 games...

I love watching the freshmen in their first BIG game. The first few minutes is pretty humorous. Once they get settled down, they do alright.

I concur. They all have nerves, but after the settle down they can compete. The problem comes in when they can’t deal with the nerves.

:ph34r:

i believe that an obvious pick is patrick kelly of hendersonville. from what i've heard he's made a big impact on the much talked about '90's odp team and has joined the already-stacked sandy TNFC team.

ydet, what freshman at bga are you talking about?

i believe that an obvious pick is patrick kelly of hendersonville. from what i've heard he's made a big impact on the much talked about '90's odp team and has joined the already-stacked sandy TNFC team.

Jackson Ryden and Graham Williams

WHAT! wow best news ive heard in a while!! patty welcome to the team kiddo i knew you would come bud